Chapter 55

Chapter 55

Chu Rongxuan didn't expect that Chu Zheng would come so quickly without being entangled in military affairs at all.

His face was very dark.

Opportunities are fleeting. Chu Zheng will never make the same mistake again.

Chu Zheng played with the photon weapon in his hand slowly, and the threat was very obvious.

With Chu Rongxuan's authority, Qiao Yiran's current title is not considered high. If he is ruthless, he can barely take Qiao Yiran away when Chu Zheng is not prepared.

But if Chu Zheng had already stepped forward to stop him, then Chu Rongxuan would have nothing to do with Qiao Yiran.

Qiao Yiran's mecha formation has quickly hidden nearby and is on standby.

Now that the tense momentum had eased, Qiao Yiran quickly hinted to them to evacuate.

If you really want to fight in Dixing, Qiao Yiran doesn't have much chance of winning.

Even though the rebel army has dispatched elites, this is still the stronghold of the empire after all.

Chu Rongxuan gritted his teeth, and he struggled to suppress the annoyance in his heart: "Brother, although you are His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, it is not good to cover up a spy like this?"

Chu Zheng snorted coldly: "The investigation has not started yet, Are you in a hurry to convict?"

Chu Rongxuan took a deep breath: "Brother...I'm just about to investigate..."

Chu Zheng gave Chu Rongxuan a very indifferent look, his eyes were innocent The slightest emotion: "I understand what you're thinking, and I can tell you right now, stop dreaming." They

were all a bunch of jumping clowns, and Chu Zheng was too lazy to talk nonsense with these people, so he directly pulled Qiao Yiran to show off his strengths and go.

It wasn't until he got into Chu Zheng's suspension car that Qiao Yiran breathed a sigh of relief: It's so dangerous! I almost got into a fight with Chu Rongxuan just now!

Chu Zheng glanced at his relieved expression with a half-smile: "Why, do you know you're afraid now?"

Qiao Yiran turned his head to look at Chu Zheng, and said this sentence quite sincerely: "Fortunately, it was His Highness who I met at that time!"

Chu Zheng leaned on the seat, his expression was still cold, but relaxed His tone already revealed his joy: "Qiao Yiran...as long as you do what you say, I won't let you suffer."

Qiao Yiran understood: this His Highness has already included himself in his circle of protection, as " One of our own", he will unconditionally guarantee his own safety.

Qiao Yiran smiled wryly in his heart: If he was really his subordinate, he might be very moved at this moment, but it's a pity about his real identity...I'm afraid that at that time, this protective highness will wish to kill himself directly.

-----

Chu Rongxuan's plot failed, and soon, another shocking news broke the tense atmosphere of winter.

The insect swarm broke out, and the outer defense line was in a hurry.

Before this Zerg invasion, the Zerg hadn't had this kind of moth for several years.

The urgent battle report that Chu Zheng received was not optimistic.

"Report! The Zhoufang galaxy fell, and Major General Shen Nanxing died!"