Chapter 19

Chapter 19 It's None of Your Business!

Qiao Yiran heard that his voice gradually became crying, and turned around nervously, trying to wipe the tears from the corners of his eyes: "Hey, wait! Don't cry!"

Qiao Yiran was really caught by this The guy's tears that erupted last time frightened him. When he saw that he was flooding Jinshan again, he panicked all of a sudden. He took Chu Zheng into his arms in a panic, and began to calm his emotions incoherently: "I I really don't want to go, but now it's just a change of season, I need to go back and pack some clothes, so you can rest assured, okay?"

Qiao Yiran patted him on the back very skillfully, and started to explain frantically with a strong desire for survival: "I was wrong, I was wrong, you urged me to move out just now, I just wanted to make a joke, I shouldn't tease you about this kind of thing, can you stop crying first?"

Chu Zheng said in a very safe way He was held in his arms by this person in a sensitive posture, listening to his incoherent explanation, seeing his obviously nervous expression, and a series of promises that were not repeated, Chu Zheng suddenly realized a problem with satisfaction:

it turns out that While I was alone, worrying about gains and losses, and entangled in anxiety, all my thoughts were felt, and carefully cherished and protected-really! There is no better news than this! Qiao Yiran felt that he had made a big death, and regretted it endlessly: Wannian straight man was so mean when he fell in love for the first time. But there is no intention of hurting the other party even a little bit! Just as Qiao Yiran was racking his brains trying to say some words of comfort, something warm and soft suddenly blocked his mouth quietly. Chu Zheng closed his eyes, and without hesitation kissed that longing lips. This is the first real first kiss. Qiao Yiran could feel the other person's body trembling slightly, and there was a fresh mint aroma spreading between his lips and teeth. The sudden rise in the hot temperature made him instinctively pinch the back of the other person's head. kissed. He, he is really sweet!

A long time passed.

Qiao Yiran let go of his hand with a dreamy face.

Chu Zheng's cheeks were flushed because he had held his breath for too long. He raised his head, not daring to look at the lover in front of him wrongly: it was still the same pair of black eyes that were as clear as lake water, but at this moment, they were rippling deep. Unfathomable and unpredictable gentleness, almost drowning people in it.

Qiao Yiran rubbed his hair

amusedly: "Wake up, you're back to your senses!" Chu Zheng was silent for a while, he could hear his own voice a little dry: "I... really seem to be dreaming."

Qiao Yiran She looked at him with a smile on her face.

This guy is always like this, eager, straightforward, and undisguised-the way he looks up, his eyes seem to be filled with thousands of stars, and it's so damn exciting.

Huge hugs for starting over.

I don't know who laughed first.

The two laughed and laughed and fell on the bed that had just been made.

Lying side by side by Qiao Yiran's side, Chu Zheng had a sleepwalking expression on his face. Up to now, he felt as if he had stepped into a cotton candy, that kind of sweet and illusory, frivolous, and unpredictable.

He rested his hands on the pillow, his eyes were empty, and his tone was light and light: "You know what? I don't think I've ever been so happy!"

"I'm so happy!"