Chapter 22

Chapter 22 See you at the Civil Affairs Bureau at nine o'clock tomorrow morning (1)

After that day's dispute passed, Chu Zheng intensified and had no intention of stopping.

Qiao's soon became precarious under such an offensive.

Chu Rongxuan finally saw the reality clearly, and began to tremble and be as quiet as a chicken.

Chu Zheng spent a lot of money in mobilizing funds, and Secretary Zhao was really frightened by the attitude of spending money like water.

Now, Secretary Zhao has to admit that he has no idea what the boss wants to do.

On a sunny afternoon.

The sun was shining and the breeze was blowing.

Chu Zheng invited a world-class master architect to solemnly sign a contract with the other party's team on the 32nd floor of the Chu family-asking him to build a manor for himself with blueprints, regardless of costs and costs .

Talented people are generally very tempered, and asking them to implement designs based on other people's design drawings is simply an insult to their abilities.

But Chu Zheng is really rich if he can't stand it.

If twice or three times the design fee is not enough, then if it is five times or ten times, someone will be willing, right?

The person who accepted Chu Zheng's task was a well-known designer from France, Mr. Robert. It was because his most beloved disciple had a family member who fell ill recently and urgently needed a large sum of surgery fees, so he gave up his dignity and accepted this ridiculous condition offered by Chu Zheng.

But after he read the drawings provided by Chu Zheng, the ugly expression on his face eased a little.

Mr. Robert now understands why this big customer from the East must let himself design the construction plan according to the existing drawings, not even a slight change is allowed:

This drawing of the manor seems to have been improved many times, and many inconspicuous details imply warmth and romance. It is obvious that this should be a gift for a loved one after careful preparation by someone-for For this big client from the East, perhaps the most important thing is the intention rather than the so-called design.

Chu Zheng's requirements for the details of this fantasy manor were so demanding that it was almost abnormal.

Day by day, he looked at this garden, which was stuck in fantasy. According to Qiao Yiran's original design, it was gradually perfected and formed, gradually showing the appearance he had imagined before.

The gardens, with their red roses and white bluebells, were indeed beautiful.

The Star Room full of futuristic sense of technology seems to be able to hold the entire vast universe.

Green vines cover the swing lounger frame in the garden.

There may be a blue cat that is too lazy to move its nest.

-and the man who smiled and swore to love him more forever and ever.

Chu Zheng recalled that person's longing expression when he said "building a love nest together", and felt heartbroken!

According to that person's plan, he has restored the appearance of that person's dream one by one.

But the dream home has already been built, why hasn't he come back!