Chapter 3

Chapter 3 PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

At this moment, Qiao Yiran didn't have the confidence to say what he disliked the other party: "Okay, are you satisfied now? Can you untie me first and then talk..."

Seeing Qiao Yiran, he didn't say anything unpleasant Chu Zheng was a little satisfied with the words. He casually rolled up his sleeves, revealing a white, thin and smooth forearm. His skin was pale like he hadn't seen the sun all year round, matching the weird atmosphere at the moment. All in all, it was a bit gloomy. .

Qiao Yiran was finally untied. He moved his hands with difficulty. This body was bound for so long that he felt that the blood circulation in his hands was about to stop.

Chu Zheng crossed his arms, watching Qiao Yiran's stiff hands and feet with unclear meaning. It was not until Qiao Yiran rearranged his wrinkled shirt that Chu Zheng unhurriedly threw the bombshell: "Since you don't have any objections, I'll see you at the Civil Affairs Bureau at nine o'clock tomorrow."

Qiao Yiran froze all of a sudden: Wait, what do you mean I have no objections? Did you just make a unilateral decision like this!

Although it was really cool just now, Qiao Yiran still stubbornly tried to save his crumbling bottom line: "I think this is a bit too fast..."

Under the attack of Chu Zheng's freezing gaze, Qiao Yiran's voice grew louder. Getting more and more confident: he ran away after eating, and suddenly realized that he was a scumbag.

The atmosphere that had eased a little earlier immediately returned to below freezing point, and Chu Zheng asked him gloomyly: "Why, don't you want me?"

Qiao Yiran was keenly aware of the death option hidden behind these words, and he instantly understood My own situation: "No, no, I just feel that it will take some time..."

Thinking that he still has to struggle to survive in this collapsed plot, Qiao Yiran feels that his future is bleak.

--Now it's so black just to propose a divorce, if it really comes to the day when Chu Zheng finds out that he lied to him, Qiao Yiran feels that he may be cut into pieces!

A qualified lawyer will never be defeated by a difficult client! Qiao Yiran took a deep breath and silently cheered himself up.

Chu Zheng was pushed back again and again by Qiao Yiran, he was in a very bad mood, and was about to say threatening words again, but the tense atmosphere was suddenly broken by the ringing of the phone. The melodious sound of the piano echoed in the rooms of the villa, facing Chu Zheng's eyes that seemed to kill someone, Qiao Yiran silently took out his mobile phone

in his suit pocket: "Hello?"

The voice of a middle-aged man crying bitterly: "Hello? Yiran, are you with Ah Zheng now?"

Qiao Yiran nodded: "Yes, what's the matter?" The

middle-aged man's voice made Qiao Yiran Ran suddenly shuddered, and suddenly had an ominous premonition in his heart.

"Yi Ran, I'm sorry for you..."

Usually, it's not good to start with this kind of words...

Sure enough, after answering the call, Qiao Yiran's beautiful brows suddenly frowned: Yuanshen's father was ambitious and talented. It was only relying on the cooperation of the Chu family from time to time to barely survive, and now it is even more predicament due to the wrong investment decision-making. In the phone call just now, Yuanchen's father encouraged him to borrow money from Chu Zheng to support the family. companies to weather the storm.