Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It was rare for Chu Zheng to calm down, and Qiao Yiran silently counted the sheep to hypnotize himself.

The chest of the man behind him rose and fell slightly, and his long breathing was quite regular, gentle and peaceful, so abnormal that it didn't look like this pervert's style.

Qiao Yiran was thinking wildly in his mind. When he was unconscious before, Chu Zheng's sleeping posture was also well-behaved. In fact, once this lunatic calms down, he can deserve the evaluation of "calm and calm".

It's no wonder that he can be the CEO of a big family - although he has intermittent convulsions, it's not unreliable.

Qiao Yiran, who has been single for more than 20 years, experienced for the first time tonight what the so-called "sharing the same bed" is like.

At dawn the next day, Qiao Yiran was woken up by Secretary Zhao's exclamation.

"You, you, you!" Secretary Zhao pointed at Qiao Yiran with disbelief: This little boy who relies on his face is sleeping soundly on his own president's hospital bed, which is not bad!

Qiao Yiran was woken up by the sudden sound, he opened his eyes in a daze, and met Secretary Zhao's expression of looking at the demon girl who was wreaking havoc on the country.

He felt that he should explain a few words: "No, I last night..."

Secretary Zhao put down the chicken soup in his hand angrily: "You don't need to explain, I understand!

" Still couldn't help stabbing him bitterly: "Our President Chu is still a patient, so you can't take it easy!"

Qiao Yiran almost collapsed: No! You do not understand! Things are not what you think at all!

Qiao Yiran just lifted the quilt, and was about to sit up and argue with Secretary Zhao, when he saw Chu Zheng, who was already fully dressed, striding in. Chu Zheng raised his wrist and glanced at his watch, and asked, "It wasn't too early when I went to bed last night

... don't you want to sleep a little longer?"

In Secretary Zhao's ears, this is the evidence that Qiao Yiran, a vixen, bewitched the Lord!

In fact, Secretary Zhao has always found Qiao Yiran very unpleasant: he is a scumbag, and he knows every day that he wants to be in this crooked way! However, his own boss still insists on this. He is just a small secretary, and he has no way to shake the king's heart.

Secretary Zhao snorted coldly, and rolled his eyes at Qiao Yiran: I want to set up an archway even after being a vixen!

Qiao Yiran knew that even if he jumped into the Yellow River, he would not be able to cleanse himself, the only feeling he felt was that his heart was so tired.

Afterwards, Secretary Zhao turned around angrily, and left the scene out of sight: "Mr. Chu, since the chicken soup has been delivered, I'll take my leave first."

Chu Zheng didn't seem to notice the eyebrow-eye lawsuit between the two, he calmly Moved over a chair, and invited Qiao Yiran to sit down and drink soup together: "The butler at home ordered this to be brought over. Qian's mother is very good at making soup, so you should try it too.

" As soon as the lid of the insulated box was lifted, a strong aroma immediately spread in the air.

Last night's meal wasn't very good, and there were all kinds of troubles at night. To be honest, Qiao Yiran was already hungry.

At this moment, he was stimulated again by the delicious chicken soup, and he had no time to care about the uncomfortable feeling in his heart, so he hurriedly prepared to wash up and have breakfast.