Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Marriage proposal in progress!

Qiao Yiran maintained the same smile as before, and repeated it firmly.

"Yes, you heard me right, that's it."

"I love you too."

"Even if you depend on me forever, cling to me forever, and need my protection forever, I will never leave you."

Chu Zheng no longer Knowing what kind of reaction he should make, the expression on his face was flustered and bewildered, with a little annoyance: "You, you, you..."

Now when Chu Zheng thought of how desperate he had been before, he couldn't help it. Qiao Yiran uttered nonsense in front of him, pouring out all the things that should be said and what should not be said. He only felt that he was about to die socially on the spot.

I really want to turn back time and shut my damn mouth!

He opened his mouth, and tried hard to make up for it: "Then what...Actually, I...I'm not like this..."

Qiao Yiran looked at this guy with a curious face and was struggling to find a reason to justify himself.

"I'm just sick, and I'm a little agitated."

"I'm usually... very serious." The word

"serious" made Qiao Yiran couldn't help laughing out: he really has a face!

Chu Zheng spoke incoherently: "I..."

His ears turned red quietly.

Qiao Yiran stared at him with a smile: at this moment, he finally behaved like this age, and would be at a loss because of occasional embarrassment.

Chu Zheng closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and when he opened them again, there was a sparkle in his eyes.

"Now I know..."

"God still heard my wish..."

Chu Zheng looked over devoutly: "No matter who heard my wish... I am really grateful to every god and Buddha in the sky. people."

"I know that I used to have a lot of bad things... I have a lot of bad thoughts, I hate this world, and I don't care what other people think, I can't wait for everyone to go to hell together... This kind of me, this kind of me does not deserve to be favored... ..."

His expression was soft and sincere: "But from today on, I will really be obedient and obedient, and be a good person every day from now on."

Qiao Yiran was dumbfounded by his reaction.

I always feel as if I suddenly turned on some amazing magic stick mode.

Qiao Yiran stretched out his hand and stroked his hair in a funny way, trying to end this dreamy topic: "I want to say... new boyfriend, shouldn't we discuss the issue of how to deal with public opinion now?"

Chu Zheng's face The excitement on the Internet still hasn't dissipated: "I don't think I can think of anything right now..." The

two looked at each other and finally laughed at the same time.

Chu Zheng tilted his head slightly, looking at the unburdened joy on Qiao Yiran's face, the joy in his heart emerged layer by layer: I declare that the little flower that I have been watering and caring for every day is Young buds, the spring flowers are finally blooming today!

-----

That night, Qiao Yiran received another test report from Chu Zheng during the observation period.