Chapter 50

Chapter 50 The Hero Saves the Beauty Copy.jpg

Qiao Yiran frowned worriedly: As a mark of absolute fit, even if it was only a temporary mark, it shouldn't have expired so quickly.

Once the news that Chu Zheng is an Omega is caught off guard and made public like this, then everyone should be finished together!

At present, he and His Highness are indeed grasshoppers on the same boat, and Qiao Yiran very much does not want any accidents to happen to him.

Qiao Yiran counted the time almost anxiously, and finally waited until the master of ceremonies announced the successful end of the ceremony.

Chu Zheng maintained his usual cold expression, and prepared to leave the hall without delay.

But Chu Rongxuan stopped him at the door.

Chu Rongxuan looked at the rather impatient expression on Chu Zheng's face, and felt very relieved: "Brother, there is still martial arts to be performed next, where are you going in such a hurry?"

Damn it!

Chu Zheng was very restless in his heart, but on the surface he still maintained his usual arrogance and indifference: "It's not up to you to take care of my affairs!"

How could Chu Rongxuan let go of this excellent opportunity? Ever since Chu Zheng split into After the Beta, he always felt that this matter was a bit tricky, but he couldn't find any evidence.

But recently, the research team in his hands provided him with a new type of medicament. This volatile substance comes from the anemone jellyfish in the eternal sea. . Love period.

This volatile has many advantages, such as colorless and odorless, no traces can be detected afterwards, and so on.

But there is another fatal shortcoming-

that is, it must be in contact with it for more than ten minutes before it can take effect.

Since getting this medicine, Chu Rongxuan has been looking for a suitable occasion, and today is indeed an excellent opportunity.

The swearing-in ceremony of the Imperial Guard is either Alpha or Beta, and in this ceremony, he can finally be close to Chu Zheng for so long logically!

In normal times, with Chu Zheng's arrogant and deadly virtue, I'm afraid he'd want to walk away before he could say three words. Chu Rongxuan wanted to stay with this person for ten minutes, it would be harder than going to heaven !

Seeing His Majesty the Emperor also approaching the door, Chu Rongxuan deliberately raised his voice: "Brother, you know that those military students all worship you as an idol, if you can go to watch their martial arts performance, you must It will make them very happy."

His Majesty the Emperor who came over just heard this sentence, and nodded in agreement: "That's true, Ah Zheng, your popularity in the military academy is quite high, it's good to boost morale "

His father had already spoken, and no matter how unwilling he was, Chu Zheng could only agree to their request with a cold face.

The Martial arts arena is set on the west side of the central palace, which is a fairly flat land.

The imperial guards who had just held the oath ceremony were all in high spirits. The martial arts performance has not yet started, and everyone has already lined up in a neat queue, waiting for the highest instruction from His Majesty the Emperor.

The three entered the arena chatting and laughing happily, attracting all the eyes on the arena.

In the past, Chu Zheng had always disdained to attend such occasions. In his eyes, martial arts performances of this level were nothing more than ostentatious things.