Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Wish

After returning from the orphanage, Qiao Yiran seemed to feel that something had changed in Chu Zheng's mood. He couldn't tell what the specific change was, but he felt that the gloom in this person's heart seemed to have decreased a lot.

Qiao Yiran didn't know why, so he could only attribute it to going out to relax, which would always open up his mind.

Thinking that he found some effective method, Qiao Yiran has recently started to push Chu Zheng out to let the wind go, sometimes in the small garden downstairs, and sometimes on the riverside trail where there are not many people.

The wind in early spring is still a bit chilly, but it makes people feel the breath of vitality. When you go out and see the earth rejuvenate, the birds are noisy, and even your mood will get better.

Qiao Yiran happily took Chu Zheng to places that represented happiness in his memory.

--The grandfather who sells sugar figurines at the gate of Huguo Temple. The sugar figurines he makes are the most popular among children at the annual temple fair.

--A hawker selling candied haws next to the vegetable market is a family-inspired handicraft. The clear syrup and red hawthorn fruits look very attractive, and the passing children can't help but stop.

--There will be craftsmen selling cotton candy at the entrance of the Children's Park. Colorful cotton candy is pulled out of the machine at once, like a wonderful magic. No matter how many times you have seen it, the small groups watching will still let out a "wow" exclamation quite cooperatively. Chu Zheng was sitting in the wheelchair pushed by Qiao Yiran, his face was hidden in a thick scarf and looked more delicate and small, it was still a black mask that never left his body, only revealing a pair of beautiful deep eyes. He held a lot of things in his hands, causing the children passing by the roadside to look at him enviously: Wow! You can eat several candied haws, marshmallows, and sugar figures so wantonly, it must be because you are so loved! Qiao Yiran looked down at the envious eyes of the children on the side of the road, touched his nose, and realized belatedly: "Ah, did I buy too much? " As soon as those things were put into his arms, the meaning of protection was quite obvious: "Not much, not much! It's all mine!"

Qiao Yiran couldn't help but lick his hair again: this hamster's food-protecting expression is too cute!

Pushing Chu Zheng forward, Qiao Yiran had a relaxed smile on his lips, everything was developing in a better direction, which was really a good sign!

------

Time is moving fast, and Chu Zheng's birthday this year is coming soon.

Qiao Yiran thought and thought, and asked the doctor several times before finally finalizing a specific plan for Chu Zheng's birthday.

--This is the first time he celebrates this person's birthday, and at such a special moment, he hopes to be perfect and make this person's shell-breaking day full of joy!

Chu Zheng's birthday is in mid-March.

On this day, like every ordinary day in the past, Qiao Yiran brought breakfast for two in silence - today's one is egg noodles.

When Chu Zheng received this bowl of noodles, he felt a little strange in his heart: In all conscience, in terms of appearance, the level of this bowl of noodles seems to have declined?

The chefs in the hospital cafeteria have always been good at craftsmanship, why did they suddenly overturn today?

As soon as Qiao Yiran put his face down, he noticed Chu Zheng's suspicious gaze, and he touched his nose in embarrassment: "This...my craftsmanship is relatively average, please bear with me."