Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Volcanic Eruption

Qiao Yiran stared at the man in front of him who hadn't recovered from his senses with quite gentle eyes: I don't know when, this cold, fierce, and occasionally cute guy has quietly occupied his place. Heart, so that he even wanted to paint the ground as a prison, and from then on he was willing to stay in the siege of marriage.

Getting married, making promises for the rest of your life-this matter is still so scary when I think about it now, but if it is with that person, many things will be completely different!

"I sincerely hope that every year in the future, I can have this honor and have the opportunity to present you with a well-prepared birthday present."

"So... would you like to marry me, and promise to be together through thick and thin Don't give up, will you build a love nest with me in the future?"

Qiao Yiran raised his head halfway, and handed over his carefully prepared birthday present with a smile.

Chu Zheng was so shocked that he couldn't speak.

Since he was young, he has witnessed the seemingly peaceful family fall apart completely, and the thing he most wants to have is a home of his own.

It's not a big cold house.

There is no endless bickering.

Will not be treated coldly, ignored, misunderstood, or ruthlessly ridiculed.

He wants to have a garden full of flowers.

Want to have a warm bedroom covered with plush carpet.

If you want to have a lazy outdoor lounge chair, you can sit down and bask in the sun with your loved one and cat.

I want a restaurant with huge floor-to-ceiling windows to start every ordinary and happy morning in the wanton sunshine in the morning.

Want to have a warm lamp there when you come home from get off work.

I want to have an infinitely tolerant embrace when I am criticized.

I want a gentle comforting hand when I feel tired.

Want to understand each other. mutual respect. Trust each other. Commit to each other. Support in good times and bad.

He has secretly thought about all these.

But he never dared to expect these things to become reality one day-it was an unattainable dream, illusory, beautiful, and so perfect that one dared not give birth to expectations.

However, Qiao Yiran did it all.

He made his dreams come true!

Make him happier than he could ever have imagined.

He sent him a dream.

Let him know how lucky he is.

Let him know that he also had such a precious day when he was favored without a bottom line.

The ladies present exclaimed wave after wave. They exchanged glances with each other, looking at the box full of wonder and envy.

A tailor-made dream estate - a romantic ideal that no one can refuse.

Amidst the exclamation of everyone, Chu Zheng raised his head silently, trying to hide the tears that burst out of his eyes.

He is so happy now.

This kind of happiness filled his heart so much that it was about to overflow.

Then he fell into a rather tender, familiar embrace.