Details

"What did the fiancé do wrong! [Quick time travel]" Author: Yuanzi Nuomi,

copywriter

Qiao Yiran feels that the novels he read recently are all fucking poisonous.

"I'm sorry, I think I prefer girls."

"You only have work in your heart, I can't imagine getting married with such a person."

"Sorry, you are always so cold, I can't hold on."

Male lead, when you stalked and wanted to get engaged to someone, were all the vows you made eaten by dogs?

What did these unlucky fiancés do wrong to be played by the male protagonist like this!

After waking up, Qiao Yiran suddenly transmigrated into a scumbag actor who proposed to divorce?

and many more! Is it too late for me to take back what I just said?

Three consecutive systems: too late, work hard, don't be OOC!

Exploring on the edge of OOC every day·Super sense of justice through the book Gong×If you can't get your heart, you will get your person·Paranoid fiancé is

highlighted: It's a main attack! Still Xiaotianwen routine, mutual favor 1V1! Daily update at 9 o'clock every night, for everyone to compare hearts~

Current world settings:

①Iceberg Overlord: If I can't get it, no one else can get it! If I can't get your heart, I want your people!

② Paranoid superstar: Why do you want to throw me away even though you have already kept me in captivity! Don't be snatched away by others...don't show that appreciation to them...Only I am the closest person to you! This kind of attention should belong to me alone!

Follow-up to be determined~

Content tags: System Sweet text Quick travel Transmigration Book

search keywords: Protagonist: Qiao Yiran, Chu Zheng ┃ Supporting role: None ┃ Others: None

One sentence Introduction: The fiancé is so cute! Knead!

Brief review of the work:

Family lawyer Qiao Yiran was involved in an accidental car accident and traveled through various small worlds to become the scumbag fiancé who led to the tragic end of the villain, facing the paranoid client who "if I can't get your heart, I will get your person" , the conscientious Qiao Lv started his journey of healing with the Three Views.

It is a healing cookie that makes people smile. Everyone is not a perfect individual and has shortcomings and deficiencies, but true love will break through all obstacles to bring that light, and offer the beauty of the world one by one. superior.