54.

malfoy manor

Sage's scream's echoed in her mind. She had lost track of how long she had been stuck in the Malfoy Manor. But she felt like her mind was gonna snap, she was tortured by mostly Elizabeth, but also Lucius and Bellatrix.

Draco wasn't doing anything, but she wasn't even sure he had the option if he didn't wanna put himself in danger.

She woke up in a cold sweat, to Luna shaking her. "Sage," she said quietly.

Sage slowly sat up. "Luna?" She asked. "What is it?"

She looked towards the door to the dungeon. "I think someone else is here, I can hear people talking upstairs."

The door flew open and Ron and Harry were pushed inside. "What are we gonna do?" Ron asked. "We can't leave Hermione alone with her."

"Ron?" Luna questioned as she stood up and stepped into their view. "Harry?" The boys turned around, to see her.

Suddenly Ron made light appear with his Deluminator. "Luna?" Harry questioned.

Sage felt too tired to get up, she just curled against the wall, her head resting on the cold, concrete wall.

Luna looked over at Sage, before backing to the boys. "Who's over there?" Ron questioned.

Luna shrugged. "Sage," she said quietly.

"Bloody hell," he said, before she knew it Ron was beside her. "What happened?"

"Callier," was all she managed to choke out. "She's-"

"Dead," Ron finished. "Did they bloody kill her? I'm sorry Sage."

Sage slowly shook her head. "She's alive," she mumbled, looking at Luna, Ollivander appeared next to her.

"Elizabeth Callier isn't dead," Ollivander finished. "She's a death eater, she betrayed us all, faked her death."

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"Exactly what I said," Ollivander told him.

Ron pulled Sage up, letting her lean against him. "What did they do to you?"

Luna watched them. "They got to her, wanted your guys' location," she explained.

Hermione was suddenly heard screaming, an alarmed Ron looked around. "We have to do something," he said.

Ollivander shook his head. "There's no way out of here, we tried everything," he told them. "It's enchanted."

Harry kneeled and pulled his pants leg up, which revealed a shard of glass. "That's a curious thing to keep in your sock," Luna told him.

Someone started walking down the stairs and Ron quickly took the light away from the lantern. Ron looked at the door slide open. "Let her go!" He snapped.

Peter Pettigrew came into view, pointing his wand at them. "You, goblin, come with me," he said. Griphook started walking out with him. Peter shut the door and locked it again. Ron put the light back and suddenly Dobby appeared.

"Dobby?" Harry asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Dobby has came to rescue Harry Potter! Dobby would always be there for Harry Potter," he announced, happily.

Harry stared at him. "Are you saying you can apparate in and out of this room?" He asked. "Could you take us with you?"

"Of course. I'm an elf."

Ron and Harry exchanged a glance, and Ron nodded. "Works for me."

"Alright Dobby, I want you to take Luna, Sage, and Mr. Ollivander," he told him.