48.

seven potter's

Sage gripped her father's hand as he took Tonks, they apparated to the Dursley's home, who packed up and left.

It had been a month and a half since Elizabeth's funeral. It was hard, but Sage was managing, that's all she could do after all.

Remus opened the door, holding it open for Sage and Tonks. She was starting to show, but barely.

When they entered, almost everyone was there already. "Remus," Harry said, turning to him, with a smile.

"Hello Harry," Remus greeted, eyeing Tonks.

"Hi Tonks," Harry said.

Tonks nodded in a way of saying hello back, "Wait until you-" it was as if she was about to announce her pregnancy.

"Wait for the friendly catch-up later!" Mad-Eye Moody hissed as he walked in, "We have work to do!"

Everyone gathered around Mad-Eye Moody. "What's going on?" Harry quietly asked Hermione, who ignored his question.

Sage looked over to see Elizabeth's father, Darrel, talking to her dad.

"Potter's you're underage, which means you've still got the trace on you," Moody explained, leaning against his stick.

"What's the trace?" Harry questioned.

Moody sighed, "If you sneeze the ministry will know who wiped your nose," Moody said, "The point is we have to use those means of transport the trace can't detect. Brooms... thestrals, and the bike. We go in pairs. That way if anyone's out there waiting for us, which I reckon there will be, they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one."

Harry raised his eyebrows, "The real one?" He questioned.

Moody pulled out a potion, "I believe you are particularly familiar with this brew, Mr. Potter?" Moody said, raising it so he could see, popping it open.

"No!" Harry exclaimed, "No, absolutely not."

"I told you he would take it well," Hermione added.

"No, if you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me..." Harry said, "I-"

"Not like we haven't before mate," Ron pointed out.

Harry turned to Ron, "No! No this is different!" He snapped, "Taking that! Becoming me! No!"

"Well none of us really fancy you mate," Fred joked.

"Yeah," George agreed, "Imagine something went wrong and we ended up a scrawny git forever."

"Everyone here is of age Potter," Moody explained, "They've all agreed to take the risk."

Someone coughed in the back, Sage turned to see a short man, she didn't recognize. "Technically I've been coerced," The man said, "Mundungus Fletcher, Mr. Potter. Always been a huge admirer."

Harry stared at him for a moment until a sigh of annoyance came from Moody. "Nip it Mundungus!" He snapped, "All right Granger, as discussed."

Hermione walked up behind Harry and pulled a piece of his hair out "Blimey Hermione!" Harry hissed, rubbing the back of his head.

"Straight in here, If you please," Moody ordered.

Everyone adjusted, moving around the room until the fake Potters were in line. "For any of you who have never tasted Polyjuice potion, warning it tastes like goblin piss," Moody explained, handing the potion to Fred.