27.

OWLs

Sage sat in the great hall eating lunch the next morning, her owls weren't even an hour away, it was nerve-wracking. Sage looked up at Seamus and Dean, the long silence between the three endings when she sighed, "This is it," she mumbled "To find out how much we've really learned,"

Seamus nodded slowly "Yeah I guess so," he said.

An hour later

An hour later Sage was sitting in the Great Hall, scribbling down answers to her OWLs on the parchment. Every fifth-year student was sat in the Great Hall.

Umbridge stood in the front of the Hall and watched with an evil grin. Suddenly there was a loud noise outside of the Hall and everyone turned to look at the door. It continued. Soon Umbridge walked towards the door and some students were trying to prevent themselves from laughing.

As Umbridge opened the door and a small sparkle flew in front of her face. Before flying in the Hall and going off like a firework. Sage smiled at the bright blue firework and Umbridge took a few more steps out of the Hall.

Suddenly Fred and George flew into the Great Hall screaming, they flicked their Wanda and everyone's papers flew off their desks. More fireworks went off and the students started cheering.

Umbridge watched with terror. The students were out of their seats now, watching the fireworks crackle. Fred and George flew by one another and high-fived. Umbridge started walking down the middle aisle.

Fred and George cast a few towards the Slytherin's that chased them around for a bit. Filch stormed in angrily by Umbridge and everyone just watched "Ready when you are!" One of the twins shouted and dropped something that made at least 100 fireworks go off and a dragon one that chased Umbridge. It chased her out of the hall and caused all of her rules to fall off the wall and shatter.

The twins flew to the courtyard and the students chased them. Once they arrived outside more fireworks went off and the twins disappeared into the distance. Sage clapped with everyone up as some people jumped up and down.

A big W appeared in the sky. Harry's face went blank and Sage looked over at him before he collapsed "Hermione!" Sage yelled over the crowd as she kneeled down next to Harry. Hermione quickly turned towards the two, frowning instantly and grabbing Ron, then rushing over to the two.

"Harry? What's wrong?" Hermione asked.

Harry was dazed for a while, "Sirius," Harry said quickly "Sirius is in trouble,"

The four of them rushed inside and up the stairs. "Harry are you sure?" Hermione asked as they rushed up the stairs.

"I saw it!" Harry insisted, "It's just like the one with Mr. Weasley. It's the same door I've been dreaming about for months, but I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something, something he didn't have the last time and it's in the Department of Mysteries!"

"Harry please just listen," Hermione begged, Harry stopped walking as did the rest of them. He turned to Hermione, "What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get with you?"

"What if he is?" Harry questioned, "I'm supposed to just let him die? Hermione, he's the only family I've got left,"

Hermione looked at Ron and then Sage "I'm with Harry on this one..." Sage whispered.

"What do we do?" Ron asked.

"We'll have to use the Floo Network," Harry explained as he started rushing up the stairs again.