28.

department of mysteries

Sage walked into the Department of Mysteries. They walked around until a glowing ball sat on a shelf. Harry picked it up. It said:

'The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches...born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies...and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not...and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives...the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies.'

Sage stared "T-that's the prophecy, that the order talks about..." Sage mumbled. Suddenly people in dark cloaks approached them, they all drew their wands and pointed them in different directions.

"Where is Sirius?" Harry asked angrily.

"You didn't notice the difference between dreams," the death eater said, pulling his wand out and taking his mask off. Lucius Malfoy. "Reality. You saw only what the dark lord wanted you to see. Now hand me the prophecy,"

"You do anything to us and I'll break it," Harry threatened.

Suddenly an evil laugh could be heard a figure started walking towards them and Sage recognized it as Bellatrix Lestrange. "He knows how to play," Bellatrix teased, "Itty, bitty, baby, Potter,"

"Bellatrix Lestrange?" Neville questioned nervously.

"Neville Longbottom is it?" Bellatrix mocked, "How's Mum and dad?"

"Better now their about to be avenged!" Neville snapped pulling his wand out and inched forward. Harry flew his arm in front of Neville and Bellatrix raised her wand quickly.

Lucius put his arms up in surrender "Let's everybody calm down..." Lucius said slowly, "All we want is that prophecy,"

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get it?" Harry questioned.

"How dare you speak his name!" Bellatrix accused "You filthy half-blood!"

"You're just a curious lad aren't you?" Lucius said, "Prophecies can only be retrieved only by whom they are made for. Which is lucky for you really. Haven't you always wondered what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? I was unable to kill you when you were an infant, don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me. I can show you everything," Harry and Lucius stared at one another.

More death eaters appeared around them and Sage looked around, cursing under her breath. "I've waited 14 years," Harry said.

Lucius nodded, "I know," Lucius replied.

"Guess I can wait a little longer... NOW!" Harry shouted.

"Stupefy!" They all cast. The death eaters went flying back. The seven began to run.

Battling Death Eaters along the way, Harry running with the prophecy. The group split up, Sage running on her own, Bellatrix appeared in front of her, she turned around, running again, away from Bellatrix. She turned as she ran from Bellatrix and pointed her wand "Stupefy!" She yelled Bellatrix flew back and she ran into the others.

"Reducto!" Ginny cast, a light came from her wand and she smiled. The prophecies began to fall and death eaters started to chase them again, they ran together.

The seven were able to outrun them and they appeared in front of a door. Harry pulled the door open "Jump!" He yelled and they jumped out. They fell... and fell until they stopped right before the ground and then fell again.