11.

a new love

Sage sat in the courtyard of Hogwarts as she normally did after her classes or after she met with Draco. Which she hadn't done since she got back. She felt horrible about what happened at the ball. But she had tutoring tomorrow so she would have to get over it. She wasn't trying to avoid him, it was more like they were trying to avoid one another.

But suddenly she heard familiar footsteps walking towards her. "Lupin..." Draco said quietly as he approached her, but stopped a few feet away.

Sage looked up, closing her book "Draco..." she said. She suddenly felt brave enough to do what she's wanted to do, now with her father's approval, it felt better. The Lupin girl took a few confident steps to the blonde before kissing him. Taken aback Draco cupped the girl's face.

Sage felt the same feeling she had felt the first time she kissed Draco, she couldn't quite describe it. "Yes," Sage mumbled as she pulled away.

"Yes, what?" Draco asked.

"Yes I like you back..." she said quietly, "I'm sorry I ran out on you,"

Draco shrugged "It's fine, I understand," he said quietly. Draco looked down at the girl and smiled at her "Do you wanna be my girlfriend...?"

Sage grinned "Is Draco Malfoy asking me out?" Sage teased.

Draco furrowed his eyebrows with confusion, "Yes?" He questioned.

Sage chuckled before nodding "Of course I will be," she answered.

Draco smiled "Sorry about this but uh professor Snape needed to talk to me about something," Draco said quietly.

Sage shrugged "It's fine," she responded "I'm meeting Dean and Seamus for drinks in Hogsmeade anyway," Sage answered.

Draco nodded and waved goodbye to the girl as he made his way to Snape's office. Sage headed to Hogsmeade.

Hogsmeade.

Sage pushed open the door of the three broomsticks, she saw Dean and Seamus sitting in the corner of the room with three butterbeers on the table. Sage walked over to the boys, sitting next to Dean who was next to Seamus. "Hello boys," she greeted.

Dean smiled sweetly "Hey Sage how was Christmas?" Dean asked.

Seamus tapped his fingers on the table gently as Sage smiled again "It was great, yours?" She asked.

"It was good as well," Dean responded.

Seamus looked at Sage, neither two knew if they were on good terms now. "Sage... I'm sorry about being a total arse about the whole Draco situation. I should have believed you when you said you didn't like him," Seamus explained.

Sage suddenly felt guilt shock through her body. "Yeah about that," Sage said slowly. Both boys raise an eyebrow "Okay so Draco and I kissed at the ball and he told me he liked me but I rejected him at first until my dad and I talked it over and now we're together... and I am so sorry,"

Seamus sighs and puts his face in his hands "Sage really?" Seamus asked, anger growing in his voice.

"Yes really!" Sage exclaimed, "For god's sakes Seamus can you just be happy for me once. Remember all the times I supported you through everything, no matter what?"

Seamus sighs "Okay okay," Seamus agreed, "I'm sorry but if something bad happens it's gonna be"

Dean chuckled "A I told you so Seamus moment," Dean interrupted. "Yeah, we know,"

Seamus rolled her eyes as Sage and Dean laughed together "It's not funny!" Seamus defended.

"Yes, it is," Sage said and looked at Dean who was still laughing.

Seamus rolled his eyes before hitting Dean playfully "Arse," he cursed. Dean turned towards Seamus and grinned.

"Okay idiots now I feel like mega third wheel vibes here," Sage admitted.

Which made both boys' heads perk up "Oh god Sage just shut up!" Dean exclaimed.

Seamus gave Sage a small smile before agreeing with Dean. "Sorry for telling the truth," Sage defended, throwing her arms up in surrender, before taking a drink of her butterbeer. "I miss quidditch,"

"I miss watching you," Seamus said which made Dean nod.

"Hilarious watching you smoke all of the houses with your mad keeping skills," Dean said, chuckling.

As Sage fiddled with her necklace she looked around the three broomsticks where she again caught Professor Moody looking at her, and her new necklace. "Can we leave?" Sage asked suddenly.

"What why?" Seamus asked.

"No reason, just please," Sage begged and the two boys agreed. So the trio went to walk around instead. She still felt uncomfortable though, it was now like Moody was always watching her.

Sage wrapped her arms around the two boys "So," she said as they walked, "When will you two finally make out,"

Seamus rolled his eyes and made a snowball and smashed it on her head "Prick!" She shrieked and picked one up as well, throwing it at him. Dean grinned and backed off so he could make on and throw it at Seamus.

The trio broke into a snowball fight, laughing and smiling at one another, snow smacking them in the face. They had finally called it quits after about five minutes and made their way back to Hogwarts

 They had finally called it quits after about five minutes and made their way back to Hogwarts

A/N:
I NEED A SHIP NAME FOR DRACO AND SAGE PLS. Also, this trio is so important to me right now because a lot happens with them as the war comes. I hope you enjoyed my babies getting together!
Predictions on why 'Moody' is acting so weird about the necklace and her??