1.

quidditch world cup

Sage let out a loud yawn as she sat up from her bed. She was prepared for a fresh start this year, last year was rough as her godfather, Sirius Black, escaped Azkaban. Turns out he was innocent. But that's beyond. Sage through on a sweater and jeans before going downstairs to eat breakfast. Her father was sitting on the couch. Fourth-year was scarce of a week and a half away. But today she was going to the quidditch World Cup with the Weasleys and Harry. "Morning darling," Remus greeted.

"Morning dad," Sage said as she grabbed some bread and popped it into the toaster.

"The Weasley's should be here soon," Remus said.

"Alrighty thanks, dad," Sage beamed. Her toast finished and she put it on a plate, taking a bite out of it. "I'm taking care of magical creatures this year and arithmancy," she said with her mouth full of food.

"Sounds fun," Remus said, smiling proudly, suddenly a honk could be heard from outside "That must be the Weasley's,"

"Dammit," Sage hissed, stopping in her tracks.

"Language," Remus ordered.

Sage nodded "Sorry dad!" She said quickly and stuffed her face with the rest of the toast, "Bye dad!" She walked out the front door and to the Weasley's car.

"Hello Sage dear," Molly greeted.

"Hello Molly," Sage said, smiling, "Goodmorning,"

"Oi Sage, up for another year of adventures?" George asked.

"Maybe it's time for us to have a break," Sage joked.

"Dad said we're meeting Mr. Diggory and his son for the tournament," Ginny explained.

Sage nodded "For what?" Sage asked.

Ron shrugged "We hadn't got a clue," Ron said.

The car was completely packed, luckily they had magic to their abilities and could make the car roomier. Hermione hugged Sage "Hey Sage," she said softly, "How was your summer?"

Hermione pulled away, "It was great," Sage responded "Yours?"

"It was great as well," Hermione replied.

Sage looked at Harry who smiled "And yours Harry?" She asked.

"It was alright, sucks having it spent with the Dursley's," Harry admitted.

"Yeah uh I'm sorry about that," Sage said.

"We're here!" Arthur announced, opening the door. It was a grassy hill, no tournament insight. Sage didn't question a thing but she got out of the car with the rest. Molly, who wasn't attending went to drive home. Amos Diggory and his son stood in sight. "Amos!"

"Arthur," Amos cheered. "Who do we got here?"

"Fred, George, Ron, Ginny, Sage, Hermione, and Harry," Arthur said, "Guys this is Amos Diggory and his son Cedric,"

Sage smiled and waved "Hello," she greeted.

Amos gave the girl a smile before standing up straight "Well no time to wait let's go!"