16.

grimmauld place

Sage sat with Hermione and Ron in a room at grimmauld place when suddenly Harry burst into. They were there for some Order of the Phoenix thing.

Sage had spent the last few months of summer break listening to her father talk about Harry and spending as much time with Draco as she could, but now the fifth year was around the corner. "Oh, Harry!" Hermione said with relief before running and hugging her. "Are you alright? We've heard them talking about the dementor attack. You just tell us everything,"

"Let him breathe Hermione," Ron said.

Hermione sighed, "There's a hearing at the ministry, it's just outrageous, I've looked it up they completely can't expel you. It's completely unfair," Hermione explained.

"A lot is going around at the moment," Sage told him.

"So what is this place?" Harry asked.

"Headquarters, also known as Grimmauld Place," Sage answered.

"It's for the order of the Phoenix, a secret society. Dumbledore formed it back when you know who was first out," Hermione explained.

After some explaining to Harry about everything going on the twins appeared and proposed they go listen to the adults, so they left, but Sage dazed off. She hadn't followed them, there was so much going on it was hard to not just daze off.

But after finding out about her real parents it's like memories came flooding back into her mind, but who remembers stuff from when they were a year old. Suddenly the door opened and it was Sirius "Dinner's ready," he told her. Sage looked up quickly before getting up and following Sirius back downstairs. Everyone was gathering in the dining room and Sage sat across from her father and next to Harry.

Tonks was changing her face making Ginny laugh. Remus and Sirius were talking about the ministry. "I don't understand what the ministry has against me," Harry admitted.

"We'll find out soon enough," Remus said. Kingsley hands Harry the daily prophet which reads 'The boy who lies'.

"He's been attacking Dumbledore as well," Sirius told him, "Fudge is using all his power including his influence of The Daily Prophet too. Smear anyone who claims the dark lord has returned, why the minister thinks Dumbledore is after his job,"

"That's insane!" Harry proposed "No one in their right mind-"

"Exactly the point," Remus interrupted. "Fudge isn't in his right mind it's been twisted and warped by fear, now fear makes people do terrible things. The last time he gained power, nearly destroyed everything,"

"Well if the ministry doesn't believe the dark lord has returned, who do they think killed Cedric?" Sage asked.

Sirius leans forward "Some tragic accident," Sirius explained, "But the dark lord, he's after something he didn't have the first time,"

Sage looked at Harry who was confused, "What is that?" Harry asked.

"No way of knowing," Sirius responded.

Molly Weasley sighed "Enough of this, let's enjoy dinner," she demanded. Sirius nodded and Molly served dinner.

A few days later.

Sage was packing for Hogwarts in the room she was sharing with Ginny and Hermione. Hermione stood next to her "Excited to see Draco?" She teased.

Sage rolled her eyes, her cheeks turning red. "Shut up," she responded sheepishly.