fallacia ad papilionem (nsfw)

chapter fifty eight: fallacia ad papilionem

In what seems like a fraction of a second, Suna picks you up in his strong arms and wraps your legs around his back which you hug around his waist just as you've done it a thousand times before.

Through your clothes, you can feel him strain against your core. And despite how simple the sensation is, it's just enough to get you rolling your hips into him.

"Fuck," he groans, enjoying this equally as much as you do while he looks down between the two of you. "I missed you so much, baby."

As silly as it might sound, the simple sentence is all it takes to get your stomach twisted in knots. The two of you, together, were so beautiful. Despite the tragic ending, nothing ever compared to the time you had with him.

For as long as you continue living on this god-forsaken earth, you know you'll never be able to stop thinking about him. Especially now knowing the two of you could so quickly jump back into what you had before. Perhaps you could be his girlfriend again. Even in this fucked up world.

"You okay?" he then asks, making sure you're okay with each step he makes.

"Yeah," you smile softly at him. "I just don't get you sometimes."

"Why's that," he grins as he reaches back down to your neck and kisses you once again.

"You're just perfect," you sigh as you softly close your eyes and sink into the sensation of his lips on your skin- something you never thought you'd feel again. "I don't know how you could possibly think I deserve you."

Suna doesn't say anything as he places your feet back on the ground and reaches for the hem of your pants. Gently, he slides them down, indicating for you to slip out while he does the same.

The second time he picks you up, you can feel the warmth of his body against your core. He hasn't done a single thing, but you already feel insane waiting for him.

"Please, Rin," you beg in an almost inaudible voice. Though he doesn't answer until the second time you call. "Please. I need you."

With your legs around his waist, he slips inside spreading your walls apart as you tremble slightly at the sensation you haven't felt in quite some time from him.

Though you skipped most of the foreplay he basically lived for while the two of you went out, neither of you had the time- nor the patience- for that now. All you want is him. Nothing else outside of it matters. Not the medicine. Not the bus. Not the airport. Not any of the drama, either. Where you are right now is where you belong, where you want to be. The rest is meaningless. And with each of his carefully planned movements, you wonder if anyone has ever been as deeply in love as you.

He fills you up so deep with each push that your brain spins so fast and you lose control over yourself. And when he kisses you again, biting gently on your bottom lip, you moan helplessly in response.

You can feel a proud smile grow across his lips before he pulls back and continues to push you into the wall at his brutal rhythm.

Your nails dig deep into his back as you clench around him tightly. Suna, too, begins to breathe quickly as he starts to lose his pacing.

"Fuck, Rin, don't stop!" you shout to him between moans.

"Shit, you feel so fucking good, baby..."

Together, both of you reach your limit. As you clench down hard around him, he finishes inside of you. You wrap your arms around his neck as tight as you can until you reach your end, too. He then slows down, allowing you both to catch your breath.

Suna holds you still for a moment, keeping you in his grasp, and gazing into your eyes as though now is the first time he's truly seeing you in the past two years.

"Are you alright?" you ask him as you smile softly, hoping not to interrupt him or make a wrong move.

Suna nods as he pulls out and places your feet back on the floor. You then gather your clothes and fix yourself up until you're back to looking normal.

"I know that I fucked up, Rin. I don't even deserve to be in the same room as you let alone be this close to you. But since we are, I really want to be better. I was such a bitch to you and I'm sorry. Really," you say to him.

"I know you are, but what happened in the past happened in the past. We can't erase it-" he responds.

"You're right. Of course you're right," you shake your head frantically as you fix your hair and begin to step past him. "I'm such an idiot."

But Suna puts his arm out and stops you from getting past to reach that brown medicine bag. "You didn't let me finish. We can't erase it, but that doesn't mean we have to dwell on it. Not in this fucked up world at least. Y/N, I was the one who went out looking for you."

He then leans down and kisses you softly and when he draws back, he gazes at you just as seriously as always. "I love you, Y/N," he says so sincerely your eyes start to get watery. "Now, let's get back to the bus before everyone thinks something bad's happened to us."

"Okay," you nod, smiling slightly as he stands up and grabs the brown bag. Though you don't want to leave, you know the moment has come to an end. For now, at least.

And so, you and Suna walk back to the bus side by side. But before you can get to the door, someone unfamiliar gets there first.