- Announcement -

Good Morning, Akumatians!!

                             First and foremost, I want to thank everyone of you who stayed with me up until today. Thank you so much for reading Despinas' story and waiting for my update every once in a blue moon. Gustong-gusto ko mag update halos araw-araw para sa estoryang ito, but sadly I can't.

                             I have been very busy with my life right now, and whenever I come here, on wattpad, trying to write the next chapter of TYLS, I get writers block and don't know what to write next.

                             This may look unfair to you guys, but I am so sorry. I will be putting this story on hiatus for how many months and publish a new story. Preferably, TYLS will be back by December of no specific day.

                             Until then, I hope you'll stay and support my newly publish story, while waiting for Despina to come back. And I promise you, once TYLS comes back, updates will be continuous by then.

Thank you so much for the love and understanding, you guys meant greater to me. Despina is not bidding “Googdbye,” to you guys, but simply a “See you soon,” for she will ultimately come back.

Love,

Akuma