Chapter 19: Cartasiun Ladies

"LALA, hurry up

"LALA, hurry up. We're going to be late," pagmamadali ni Lulu sa kaniyang kakambal na hanggang ngayon ay na sa loob pa rin ng kanilang kuwarto at naghahanap pa ng babagay na mga aksesorya sa buhok.

"Just wait a minute, Lulu! I need to look best! I don't want the Cordilla twin picking on me again," inis na sagot ni Lala sa kaniya at lumiwanag ang mukha ng makitang bumagay sa kaniya ang pinili niyang aksesorya.

"You look just fine in my eyes, whatever you may be wearing. And why would those twin bully you?" nagtatakang tanong ni Lulu. Nakita ko namang nag rolled eyes si Lala at naglakad papunta sa amin pagkatapos pasalamatan ang maid na tumulong sa kaniyang mag-ayos.

"You don't know girls, Lulu. You will never get a girlfriend in the near future if you continue that," sagot ni Lala sa kaniya at nag flip hair pa sa harapan nito bago lumapit sa akin.

"How do I look, Ate Pin?" sabik na tanong sa akin ni Lala at umikot pa para makita ko ang kaniyang suot na dress.

"You look pretty, Lala," masayang sagot ko sa kaniya.

"My, I don't know if you truly mean it when your expression is so cold, but thank you, Ate Pin! Let's go, Lulu!" natatawang ani niya bago kinuha ang kamay ni Lulu at tumakbo papunta sa carriage na naghihintay sa amin sa labas.

'My expression is... cold?'

Mabilis naman akong sumunod sa kambal at pumasok din sa carriage bago ito umandar at magtungo sa Cartasiun Household kung saan nakatira ang siyang nag-imbita sa amin.

Dahil nandito pa rin kami sa kapital at hindi pa bumabalik sa west, ay nagkaroon ng pagkakataon ang kambal na nag-imbita sa tea party ng isa pinaka kilalang batang ka-edad nila.

Sa loob ng biyahe ay hindi tumahimik si Lala—ell technically talking she really don't stop talking wherever you put her at all, but she was super extra today and seems super excited than hearing father's approval to learn sword.

'Sino ba talaga itong Lady Emily na ito, at bakit sobrang sabik na sabik si Lala na dumalo sa tea party niya?'

I studied everything I need to study in order to learn the ways of this world. I even study the names and families of the people who Lily and Buns mentioned that has something to do with me, and the Cartasiun Household, wasn't really mentioned and so I really don't know what they are or if they even existed, before reading the invitation that the youngest lady sent to the twins.

I also can't stop thinking about Duke Poviuor, I mean I'm happy that he didn't show up in the last few days, but I still wonder where he might be or what he might be doing. I didn't get any information about the "war" that Jhonson the messenger of the Gods told me about.

We went outside of the carriage when it finally stopped and is visited by a luxurious house. It's a little bit small compared to the Marguess' house in the west and even here in the capital, but it still look so luxurious.

A maid greeted us and escorted us to the garden where the tea party will be held and Lala is literally jumping on the way. The designs of the house is also luxurious and some things are even antiques.

Not too long after, we arrived in a fairly huge garden filled with beautiful flowers in different kinds and different color. It looks so magical with the butterflies flying around and the ray of the sun that reflects on the flower petals.

"Lala! Lulu! Over here!" Nabaling ang aming atensyon sa isang babaeng sumigaw at sa hindi kalayuan ay mayroong babaeng kumakawa-kaway.

Mabilis namang tumakbo si Lala papunta sa babae na iyon at nag bow sila sa isa't isa, bago nagyakapan. They look like friends who didn't see each other for a very long time when in fact, they just met at the welcoming ball last week. She's Fiona, the third daughter of Viscount Dunberg if I'm not wrong.

"Hello, Lady Despina," Napatingin ako sa aking gilid nang mayroong biglang magsalita dito. Isang magandang babae na mayroong kulay berde na mga buhok at berde rin na mga mata. Isa siyang babaeng depinisyon ng, "Babaeng Hindi makabasag pinggan" base lamang sa kaniyang panlabas na anyo.

"Yes, Hello, Lady Filicity," bati ko sa kaniya pabalik. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang aking sasabihin sapagkat medyo kinakabahan ako. Ito ata ang kauna-unahang pangyayari na mayroong babaeng nag-approach sa akin at kausapin ako.

'Since everyone hates me, I never thought that someone would talk to me when I entered the garden!'

"I'm so happy that you attended this tea party," lintaya niya. Hindi ko alam kung ano ba ang dapat ko na isagot sa kaniyang sinabi kung kaya't tumango na lamang ako. Dahil sa kaba na nararamdaman ay blanko ang aking utak, at imbes na mapahiya dahil sa wala sa tamang isip na sagot, mas mabuti pa ang tumahimik.

"I didn't get the chance to talk to you on the welcoming banquet last week. How's the experience?" she asked. I don't know what this is but, the pleasant feeling of her approaching me slightly changes and becomes unpleasant. She still looks like an angel, a girl who can break a single plate, but they way she talks sorta changes.

"It's... entertaining. Thank you for asking," sagot ko sa kaniya at inilibot ang paningin sa paligid. I have a gut feeling not to look in her eyes or I'll discover something I don't want to discover at all.

"It's must have been, since almost everyone is... glaring at you," usal niya. Ngunit hindi ko masyadong narinig ang huling niyang mga sinabi sapagkat ibinulong niya ito. When o asked her to say that again, she just smiled at me and shakes her head slightly.

She was about to say something when the chattering of the girls around me increases and two girls in red dresses and extravagant accessories.

"My, Cartasiun Ladies sure are peacock," bulong ni Lady Filicity sa aking tabi at rinig na rinig ko naman ito. She's basically saying that the Cartasiun Ladies are actually attention seeker for wearing such extravagant accessories and over the top dress. I didn't mind her though and acts as if I didn't heard what she just said.

The Cartasiun Ladies has black long wavy hairs that perfectly compliments their white skin and red eyes. And I must say, they are indeed a peacock, not because they are attention seekers in my mind, but because they are so beautiful.

'So these ladies are the host of this tea party, huh?'

tamadsiakuma. ♡