Yandere Scaramouch(i)e

*Looks at the amount of requests*
Ah shit, here we go again.

I'm not sexualizing yanderes here.
Decided to add Highschool AU
Dreamcore songs are great songs. Suck it up.
TW : BLOOD, DEATH, VIOLENCE, STALKING, CORPSE.
-----------------------------------------

You were simply irresistible. Scaramouche couldn't help himself. The way your e/c eyes twinkled whenever you saw something you loved, your lips pulling into a slight smile while eating your favourite food, the way your h/c hair slightly swayed with the wind...

Scaramouche sighed, he can't think of you, yet. He has to clean up the corpse he was standing over, he made such a mess.. blood spilled all over the floor and his clothes, he should have thought of a less messier way to kill them. 

He sighed yet again, what a pain in the ass. He could have spent this time stalking you. Well, watching over you! It sounds much better this way, and he does just that! Well enough complaining, it just takes away time. 

Dragging the corpse Scaramouche watched as it left a trail of blood behind it, he could've picked it up, yes, but the only person that can be in his arms is you. He will have to mop much more ground though... it's no problem.

After disposing of the corpse, he started mopping the floor, it was cleaning time anwyas, so it wouldn't be weird. That was until he heard very familiar steps coming his way.. your steps. That's right,, you had your cleaning duty here, he made sure he will have the cleaning duty in the same place, and it wasnt suspicous at all!!

You went to greet him, but he beat you to it

"Good morning Y/n!"

He said while giving a small smile, you always heard that he was cold and mean,, very mean, actually, but you never saw him being any any of those! He was always so nice and kind to you!

"Ah, Mornin' Scara!!"

You are the only person who could call him that. Anyone else would have been dead already. But,, does he enjoy being clled "Scara" by you? Very much.

"Erm.. Scara? Why is there so much.. red.. on the floor?"

Ah. That.

"Oh! It's just that someone spilled some paint here! You know, the gym getting renovated and stuff?"

He said oh-so-innocently. And he was right, the gym was getting renovated, and it did need red paint. It's even the same direction as the gym.

"Ah I see~!"

Oh, he could listen to your voice forever. That, much to Scaramouche's dismay, was the end of the conversation though. But, being in your presence made him feel great already, so it was no big deal. As you cleaned the windows, you failed to notice Scaramouche's eyes following your every move. Watching your every facial expression.. He was done with his cleaning duty anyways.

When you were finished, you said your goodbye's to each other, but before you could leave you heard Scaramouche muble something under his breath. It porbably wasn'i important, so you walked out the classroom and went to your locker to pick up your stuff.

Meanwhile Scaramouche, did the same... behind you.. with some distance, watching as you go on about your day. Ah, right, don't wait for Kazuha to go home with you! He's .... busy.

---------------
I don't like how this turned out
*sips capri-sun*