100K special horror story

Yas reader just to warm you up for the angst ! Or something

TW : BEING ALONE, ABNORMAL BEINGS

*sips tea from a cup*
Its 4*C (39.2F) in Poland today. And yes Im sitting shorts and a short-sleeve. Why? Cause I can.

Lmao it feels like I wrote "lock" and "unlock" milions times after this

Also this one isnt as scary as the other ones sooooo,
---------------------------------------------

BUZZ BUZZ

Your phone started buzzing, snapping you from your overthinking state

BUZZ BUZZ

It was none other then your friend, Alex. (I used Alex as it can be used for both genders :D)
Picking it up, you remembered they are in the hospital after their monther had a little.. accident.

"Hello? Is everything okay?" You asked, feeling a little uneasy.

"Uh, yeah.. sniff, I just need your help, you dont mind do you?"

"Oh, no no, not at all! What is it?"

"You remember the day we got robbed and instaled the camera? Uh yeah.. can you turn it on? I dont wanna do it as I wanna stay with my mom and-"

"Its fine, Alex, I'll do it"

"Yeah, thanks Y/n.."

And with that the call was over. Getting up from the couch you went to your dresser and grabbed your coat. Putting it on, you also wore your shoes, your not going in your slippers out in the snow.

Ḑ̵̬̬͉͇̹̮̫͎̞̾̀͆̇̂͐̚̚͝O̸̤̬̻̘͓̰̰̘̮̯̽̈̍͂͑͘N̴̥̥͔̩̖̠̦̣̰̐͛͊T̷̩̼̲͖͉̞̝͐̎̆̄̀̋̾ͅͅ ̵̧̺͍̹̮͉̥̐̋G̷͕͙̫̟͝Ó̷̢̜͎͍̇͘͝ ̸̢̛̥͕̲̖͙͎̪̝̒̌̈́͋̏̈͠T̷̢̘̥͔̳̜̘͑̀̀̿̑͘̕͝Ḧ̵̛͈̌͛͆̈́̄̅͝E̸̢̜̣̝͆ͅR̸̤̰͓̯̦̞͑̎ͅE̸̡̛͎̤͈̤̹̥͕͚̯͂̓̔̀͠ 

Closing the door behind you, you went for your friend's house. They gave you a spare key so you should be able to get in there without a bigger problem.

Unlocking the door, you went inside, respectfuly closing the door behind you.

You think the camera operator was somewhere upstairs, but you werent sure, well there is only one way to find out!

I̸t̸̡̧̪̰̼͉̟̼̻̆͂ ̴̧̡̹̖̜̣͒̅̆̃̈́̄͑͘͜͜͠͝h̷̳̙̬̭̻̝̘̻̫͐̈́̄̕a̴̲̭͕̫̼̽̀̎͊͌̈́̕͝ş̴̢̣͕͔̭̩̂͛̈́̈̚͝ ̴̗̮͓̜̝͎̆͆̆͂̒͗̅̽͂͝a̴̻͔͖͛͗̋̉̊̆͘l̷̨̩͕͉͕̥̮̑̅r̸̤̻͓̰͚̽̍ḛ̷̢̬͈̤̻͓̇̉́̃͝a̴̖̅̆̆͋̕͝ḑ̴̩̣̩̫̭͓͉̪̉̆͑̈́̿̊̔̃̏̚ỳ̸̨͍͖̤͙͖̣̝̩͂ͅ ̷̛̗̜̬́̔̔̓͒́̓͑̇s̶͓̦͂̂͐̈́̕͘͝ë̴̡̛͉̠́̏̄͘e̴͓̙̠͙̖̰̩̿̍́ṅ̵̡͔̬̖̥̲̰̜̪̐̇̂̈̈́́ͅ ̷̰̭̫͇̙͙̞͎̬͑̀̃̎͑͛̆̐͌͋y̷̘̝̣͊̑̊̀̋͗̔͝͠o̴̡̡̢̮̹̰͎̮͎͖̒̽ư̴̜͎̗̐͂͆͋͘

Walking upstairs you noticed weird scratches on the wall, but blamed it on the cat Alex adopted.

𝐼𝓉 𝓇𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝟤 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒶𝑔𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓂𝓂𝓎.

Humming yourself a song you entered a room with pink-ish walls and a single desk near the corner. The thing you were looking for was on that desk, walking up to it you started the camera.

Satisified, you sent Alex a quick text that you've had done the thing they asked you to do.

Turning on your heel you went to the stairs.

CREEEAAK

That stopped you dead in your tracks, though.
Thats right, a door opened.

Not trying to waste anymore time, you decided to make a run for it.
Sprinting down the stairs and out of the door locking it behind you.

With that, you ran to your house full speed.

𝐼𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽.  𝒟𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒?

Opening the door to your house, you locked it behind you. And with a sigh you went to your room.

Kicking the door shut you sat comfortably on your bed, remembering the homewrok you had to do.

"Y/n I ha-HAVE a surprise f-or you!"

The voice was... familiar, yet "glitchy" making you freeze in place.
It continued, reapting the same sentence over and over again.
Then you remembered one thing.

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒸𝑜𝓅𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓋𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎'𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓃. 𝒴𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒹𝑜 𝒾𝓉 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉𝓁𝓎, 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓅𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 "𝑔𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔" 𝓋𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒. 𝐼𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒷𝓎, 𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂, 𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝑒𝓎𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓉. 𝐻𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝒻𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃.

. . .

Oh no. This was probably the thing that got Alex's mom. And now it's here..

˙ɥɓnoɥʇ 'dlǝɥ ʎuɐ puǝs ʇuoᗡ ˙ʎɐʍ ǝɥʇ uo sı dlǝɥ ǝɥʇ ɯǝɥʇ ǝɹnsɐǝɹ 'noʎ sʇɔɐʇuoɔ ɓuıǝq lɐɯɹouqɐ uɐ ɟo ɯıʇɔıʌ ɐ ɟI

. . .

You were doomed.