Kazuha || By your side

And uh this is my first time writing a oneshot so

Motivation went ↗️↗️↗️

Calling out roughietough for this one💕💕

Pronous : They/them

Scenario : Kazuha comforts you after a long day
-------------------------

Sitting at a rooftop at night was not exactly were you think you would end up.
I mean, it WAS a long day - filled with nothing but work that was quite hard may I add.

Starting the day off with a comission to destroy 5 ruin guards- who even want something like that?! But at the same time you had to get unlcuky and run into a hilichurl camp. But rest of the day was even worse.

In the end you got a little injured, yes, but it was only minor, just a few band aids and you were fine.

So now you were here, sitting on a rooftop, gazing up at the beautiful full moon and shining stars. The cold wind dancing between your hair. If only-

" Love? What are you doing here at this hour? "

You could recognize that voice everywhere.
Turining around you saw none other then your lover, Kazuha.

Walking closer to you, until he sat down beside you and interwined your fingers together. Oh you could stare at him forever, into his pool of red eyes, the way his hair swayed with the wind, the way he looked at you with such care and so much love..

" I'm still waiting for an anwenser you know? "

That brought you back to reality from your dreamland though.

" Uh.. well you see, I tought that maybe some nice break could relax me.. "

He only hummed at your response, quite curious what happened while he wasn't around.

A moment of comfortable silence was between the both of you, until Kazuha decided to break it.

" Mind telling me what happened? "

It was up to you of you told him or not. He just went closer to you and hugged you.

" Well, no matter what I will always be by your side, okay? "

Oh, how lucky you got with him