Lisa || Not so dumb

All of the details above + story plot. And my keyboard.

PRONOUNS NOT USED.

REQUESTED BY  KinkMaster45 <3
KinkMaster45 also added the details!

-------------------------

It was a lovley morning and you decided to visit Lisa, a beautifu librarian, who you just so happened to have a crush on.

Walking down the path you could feel people look at you from afar, probably waiting for you to say something again.

You see, everyone thinks your a little below the average of Intelligence. Facts being facts you say dumb things. But only say them, your actually very smart, almost reaching Lisa's level of intelligence, none just knows. Or do they?

You opened the door, quite inpatient to see Lisa.. Did she miss you on the same level you did? Did she found your presence calming?

Calling out to her in a flirty tone, but still noticable playfulness

" Lisaaaaaaaa~~~ "

Lisa came out almost immidetly after, did she just finished something?

" Oh goodmorning sweetheart, how are you today, hm? "

As you anwenser that question with a light blush, an idea pops up in your mind. What if you tease her a little? Just a little wont hurt right? You smile to yourself.

" Hey Lisa, besides taking my breath away, what do you do for living? "

You say, with a blush adoring your cheeks. Not only that, you managed to make Lisa blush a little. Oh how beautiful she looked..

" My my Y/n~, do you have a band aid, cause I just so happened to scrape my knee while falling for you~ "

Oh boy, if you werent blushing you sure are now! Oh boy she has you wrapped around her finger.. Coming closer you back away until your back hits a wall.

" Now now Y/n, where did your boldness go? Hmm? "

---------------

My brain was dying at pick up lines part '-w-