Xiao || Mine

A game named "SILT" is a total bomb. I love it.
SILT is....

SILT is a surreal underwater puzzle-adventure game
.
Alone in an underwater abyss, you are a diver searching the deep to uncover long-forgotten mysteries. Possess the creatures around you to solve puzzles and travel further into the darkness and to not get eaten, of course. While possesing the creatures, you can injure yourself with them, so be careful.
I really enjoyed playing it, you can find it on steam as a demo- The demo is free.

Just saying as I may or may not do something thats inspired from it. But really tho, its amazing even as a demo.

TW : MURDERER, BLOOD, YANDERE THEMES

IM NOT NORMALIZING YANDERES. IF YOU FIND ANYONE WHO ACTS LIKE THIS TOWARDS YOU IN REAL LIFE, PLEASE GET HELP RIGHT AWAY. IF YOU YOURSELF FIND YOURSELF BEING CRAZY OVER SOMEONE, PLEASE GET HELP RIGHT AWAY AND DONT LET IT GET WORSE.

WHAT CAUSES OBSSESION?

A person's ability to form healthful attachments with others begins early in childhood. People whose parents or caregivers were unstable or abusive may develop abnormal patterns of attachment. This can cause them to become obsessive, controlling, or fearful in their relationships.

PLEASE BE EXTRA CAREFUL IF YOU HAD A CHILDCHOOD LIKE THIS.

9 Ways to Stop Obsessing Over Someone

Take them off their pedestal. Do not let their opinions define who you are. Get a support system. Realize that you don't need them in your life. Practice mindfulness. Distance yourself. Trace the source of your obsession. Find something new to do.

I hope this helps somehow..

Btw, you can pick, if your talking with Lumine or Aether- I putted 'traveler' and 'them' so the twin isnt specificaly chosen. (You are the chosen one-)

They/Them used for Y/n

Its kinda short so uh
------------------------------

It was a normal day.. or so you thought. Doing your daily morning routine and hoping to travel with the traveler and perhaps to buy something. You werent really friends with the traveler- you just met and they asked you for help, nothing else.

You were also hoping to see Xiao, you were very found of him, yet you noticed how possesive he is over you- barley letting you get out of Inn, it was strange, yet cute- You could tell he cared for you deeply. Sometimes it got out of hand, though.. 

.. Which I mean he would snap at anyone who would just talk to you- even look at you. You guessed he was also the reason why people started distancing themselves from you. You needed to talk with him about it- you didnt want to be left alone. (I mean you would have him-)

Giving a little sigh at the thought, you walked out of your apartment, not being aware of Xiao's eyes on your every move. Smiling at you he followed right after you, his face istantly falling after seeing you talk with traveler. Why didnt you call for him, and have a chat with him instead? Or perhaps you want to travel, he will travel with you without any doubts, and even protect you the entire journey, making sure not even a strand of your beautiful hair falls off your head.

So why-

"Oh, sure traveler! I can make [your special dish] for you!"

Xiao's eye twiched after hearing that. What made them think that they could get something thats made by you without consequences? There is a price for everything, afterall.

(sorry from jumping from your view to Xiao's and vice versa)

The traveler wanted a dish from you, how unusual- you thought their were going to ask you to travel with them or show them something- oh well. You didnt think much of it, they did seem to enjoy your dish the first time they ate it.

Turning on your heel, you went to work on the dish they wanted, hearing them giggle from behind you, seemingly giggling about how eager you are to do that.

They also told you they will be nearby if you finished, so you dont have to look for them that much. Yet you will have to, but not because of their own will and forgetfulness.

Swinging your door open, you went for the kitchen almost right away, closing the door behind you first, of course.

Pulling out of the ingridents you needed, you started making your special dish. It did/nt take long, and you started wondering where the traveler could be at the moment. Maybe you will catch them near the spot your first met this morning?

Packing the dish into a container, you closed it and went outside, locking the door and scanning the area in hopes of catching a glimpse of a specific blond haired person and a floating white haired girl.

"TRAVELER!! .. Hm.. Where did they go..?"
.......

After half an hour you started wondering if they ditched you- No no, probably something urgent came up.. yeah. 

The food was still under your arm when you saw the scene you werent really prepared for. Traveler bathing in their own blood as their eyes were more dead then ever- with Xiao standing above them, covered in blood here and there.

"X-Xiao? What.. is going on?"

The said male turned around, and smiled.. why is he smiling in a such situation..? 
Wait a minute.. did he do.. this? 

"Did.. you do this?"

The words rolled off of your tounge without you realizing, Xiao was now right in front of your face, his arm wrapped around your waist and the other hand caressing your cheek

You were in such a daze you didnt even notice him doing that.

"Oh Y/n... Dont worry, I wont hurt you at all.. never.. but"

He said in a love-sick voice, sending shivers down your spine.

"You should know that you are mine, and mine alone"

He finished, his grip getting tighter around you as he gave the now dead traveler a cold and harsh gaze, but disappearing as quickly as it came when he looked at you.

His gaze on you was soft... like he didnt just killed somebody.. 

What were you going to do?