Mirror

TW : BODY HORROR, BEING ALONE
-------------------------------------------------------------

 You woke up to knocking on the glass.. at first you thought it was coming through the window, probably some branches so you just let it be.

You closed your eyes and tried to fall asleep again.

 After some time you were disturbed by the same noise again, it was honestly getting annoying. You got up from the bed and marched towards the window, pulling away the blinds you see nothing but dark sky and your lawn.

Maybe some kids were playing a prank on you? Or perhaps you were going insane?Well whatever. It's not like it's anything serious

 Or so you thought.

 Yet again, you were disturbed from your sleep. You were clearly pissed. Who is knocking on your window? You were going to put an end to this "prank"

 But you stopped mid-way  when you heard the knocking from the opposite side of the room. It wasn't coming from the window.. but from the mirror.

 Turning around you see nothing but your reflection , yet the knocking continues.Walking closer to it, the knocking progressively became more aggressive and loud.

 You were now standing in front of it and now did you realize that your reflection was slightly different  than the "real" you.

 I mean, you don't own such long nails and blacked out eyes, right?

 And now now.. your brain told you a dumb idea you decided to follow, touch the mirror.
 You were pulled into it, it happened so quickly you couldn't react

 Looking behind you, you see the out-frame of your mirror and the "other you" behind it

 ........

 You swapped places.