Childe || Love letters

Rest who?
*runs away*

A LITTLE RUSHED AT THE END, CRINGE-ISH

Requested : Nope!
Pronous : (not used)
HIGHSCHOOL AU
SCENARIO : Where everyone left a love letter in Y/n's locker, tough, your eyes were settled for your bestfriend- and the troublemaker of the school. (Kind of)

-------------------

You walked down the hall with your bestfriend (and crush), Childe.
He was talking about some fight he got into this lunch break, oh how careless he was.

But.. you loved him for that, didn't you?
His ginger hair that bounced with his every movement, his dull yet beautiful dark (?) blue eyes. His skin, the way it shined in the sunlight. He was perfection in your eyes.. well not only in yours. Considering a lot of girls and even guys, and non-binary pals found him attractive. And that made you upset, didn't it? There is a lot of beautiful peiple out there, so why would he choose you?

Well, that's a topic to cry about later-

(I apologize if you don't cry about these topics, you can just think about it insted of crying <3 )

- for now, you have to get to your locker to put away your coat. Childe was still talking, bur what you did fail to notice is that he was looking at you the whole time. He was mad inlove with you and you were oblivious to the fact- Well, both of you are about to get suprised.

As you were about to open your locker you saw a letter sticking out from the top, your eyes widened. Childe noticed it too but his reaction was wayyy different then yours. His world just crashed in front of his eyes. Someone conffesed before him.

He was in that state until you opened the locker, and a wave of love letters hitted you- knocking you down in the process. You feel on your butt so none other then a little pain was felt. That was a shocking expiriance tough.

Bur for Childe? He was starting to get mad, why mad may you ask?
Those jerks acctualy had the courage to ask you out before him. (JUST GO FOR IT. >:/ )

Helping you out from the ground, he saw a tint of blush on your cheeks, he didnt know if its from him or not.

You on the other hand (quite litelary) were blushing becouse of how his hand clasped yours. Funny thing, he didnt let go either.

You two just stood there, quietly looking at eachother, until he broke the silence

" Look Y/n, I know if I say this, it might ruin our friendship but.. could you be my partner? "

After a little time of processing what he said you shook your head yes, not trusting your own voice. All he did in return was smirk and pull you closer to him.

" Hmm.. I wanted to do this since forever "

Just then, he picked you up and started running down the hallway.

BONUS SCENE

Autor-chan just witnessed a ginger running down a hall with Y/n in his arms. Wonder what they are up to... hmm... meh.

Poor Mr. Janitor though, he will have to clean all of those letters.