Xiao & Ayato headcannons

Honestly, I dont blame you for not being able to decide- 
Ehem
So here we are with both

Also, am I treating the non-binary readers good?? I just wanna make sure and if possible fix what Im doing wrong.

------------------------------------------

XIAO HEADCANNONS

I see Xiao as a person who 100% shows their love through physical touch and sometimes acts of service, but he prefers physical touch. He might be shy with it at first but overtime he gets "addicted" to it.

He's also a overprotective person and you cant prove me wrong. Like it might be just a paper cut and he will be next to you patching it up- and also probably scolding you for being clumsy. He doesnt mean to hurt your feelings though, so dont get him wrong.

He's such a softie when it comes to you I cant even being to describe it-- 

Looking after you 24/7 . Yes, even when you sleep. He just dont wants you to slip through his fingers- 

Will cuddle with you almost everytime with you and will refuse to let go unless its a bathroom break. Yet he will follow you- just to wrap you into a burrito blanket after you wash your hands and go back to cuddling. If he doesnt cuddle with you however he will be standing somehwere near or just simply play with your hair when you sleep- yet it wont happen often, very cuddly after you showed him that part of physical affection

AYATO HEADCANNONS

Okay, so you probably think that you arent worthy of being his lover. WRONG. Like you are so amazing and beautiful/handsome/attractive, so why in the world you think you arent?? Like ???

Ehem, back to the topic.

When he isnt busy he is clinging onto you like ther is no tommorrow. He gives you cuddles, kisses, pecks, hugs- you name it!

Will probably want everyone to know that you are his and his alone, he just wants to avoid situations where you get uncomfortable because some random human being doesnt get that you dont like him.

Will always have chats with you when he is given the chance to do so- and also some forehead kisses with that.

I think he gets flustered pretty quickly yet he covers it with giving you affection and making you flustered instead... but also his smug expression.

Likes having you on his lap. If you sit there out of the blue- he will act so casual about it, just like swinging his arms arounds your waist and coutining his coversation like nothing happened.