!

Another scary story guys, buckle up. I've also left you the link to the Claytown horror I was talking about! You should watch it, its really cool! But its a horror as I said before so yeah..

TW : BEING ALONE (ngl thats my biggest fear) BODY HORROR (?)

Christmas here is tommorow and its almost 10pm so Happy (early) Christmas everybody! Stay safe! <3
----------------------------------------------------

You were laying in bed, scrolling through social media.. There was a lot of warnings about some monsters, do people are really into scaring other people again? It wasnt even near hallowen!

Though, you had to addmit, it made a chill run up your spine.. now only did you notice that your door was open, strange. Your pretty sure you closed it before, well eh whatever. You forget you locked your door even when you literally saw your hand do it so its probably that.

Getting up from your cozy bed, you realized its kinda colder in the room then before.. hm.. well, it is winter after all and the temperature was going rapidly up and down latley so-

....

Your pretty dumb. Y'know? You should have noticed it by now. The excuses are only making it worse too. How could you not notice something hiding in a place you check every night?
Well, it's too late now, you were lovley entertaintment!

....

Just as your were reaching for the doorknob you felt something wet and cold grab your ankle.
Looking down you see.. a skinny black hand-shaped like thing. 

It pulled, which in progress made you hit the now colder ground with your chin. It dragged you into the spot where it hid, though, before blacking out you see a wide smile with sharp teeth..

Good luck on survivng~! <3