Extra fluffy Kazuha scenarios

The author has a soft spot for the pet name "my love".
Any nickname with "my" before it actually-
Why am I telling you this? Simply because I can.
-------------------------

Okay but let me be honest, Kazuzu is the most fluffy boy out there,, some other are on the same level but you get what I mean, no?

Scenario nr 1 :
Sitting on Modern AU Kazuha's lap as he finishes all the homework from today school in a blast, as he is one of the top students. Kazuha doesn't have to study to ace any tests, he quickly remembers the informations from the lessons. Which means he gets to spend more time with you ; yes, even if you are a lil' dum dum, then he can help you understand it better, explain the current topic at hand to you, give you some exercise about it and whenever you get it right, or simply undertand something you didn't before, he gives you a soft kiss on the crown of your head, whispering on and on how he is proud of your progress. 
It's also pretty cannon poetry is his favourtie subject, expect poems upon poems written about you for a class assigment, though he doesn't give away your identity, only making variou studnets pout and feel jealous about the person he writes about, which is you, because oh Lord- he is totally whipped for you.
If your the person that sleeps in class, he takes notes for you, wakes you up when the class ends, and if the teacher caught you sleeping on his shoulder, his excuse is simple ; "They didn't understand the topic so they asked me for help, and since they didn't want to disturb the lesson they leaned in and asked me in a whisper to explain it."
What's funny is that the teachers always fall for it.

Scenario nr 2 :
Staring- no, no,, admiring you from afar, when he didn't build up the courage to talk to yet, writing poems and haikus about you, honestly that's the only topic he writes about now ; you.
He can't let go of the effect you had on him since the first time he saw you, you were with the traveler at that time (much to his displeasure), they introduced you to him, and the way your eyes light up, the way you smiled and waved at him,,, you got him wrapped around your finger there already. 
In all honesty, he is afraid of how much he fell for you, in a painfully fast way too!
But your e/c eyes, your s/c skin,, your gentle hand brushing against his own oh-way-too-often for it to be simply brushed off as an "accident". He knew you were doing it on purpose, yet didn't say anything in fear of you stopping the little affectionate touches.
Ovetime though, he started doing them first, as interwining your fingers together, wrapping his arms around you in the need of comfort, lingering for far too long for it simply to be a "comforting hug". 
Beidou gawks at how obvious your mutual pinning is, and simply pushes you both to conffes to one another.
Yes yes.... she throws a celebration to the news you 2 are FINALLY officialy dating, with Kazuha holding you as close to him as humanly possible, for you simply to not be swayed by her drunken comments, or any other sailor's.
His soft kisses peppering your face everytime he sees you, his finger tapping on your hand slowly, signaling he would like to have your attetion on him.

Scenario nr 3 :
Kazuha slowly swaying both of you to the music rythm, muttering compliments under his nose as he was completly awestruck at your beauty. 
Yes, he knew you would be stunning as his prom date, but his imagination failed him as he saw you walking towards him with the biggest smile on your face, waving your soft hand at him. 
He could feel his soul leave his body the moment he saw you... he didn't take his eyes off yu for the rest of the night, they were practically glued to you all that time. He made sure your looks were craved into his mind, that he would never forget how absolutley amazing, stunning, pretty, handsome, beautiful you look.
And oh,, would it be selfish of him to call you Mx. Kaedehara? To imagine you on your wedding, to imagine how absolutley astonishing you would look during that time. 
Perhaps,, it will happen sooner then you expect?
Who knows, we are talking about Kazuha, afterall.

Scenario nr 4 :
Oh how sneaky Kazuha can be with sneaking love letters into your belongings, be it between the pages of your favourite book, in the pocket of your clothing, or his, that he knows you love the most and would wear the next day.
Each and every note ends with a "I love you" and a drawn heart right under it.
The unspoken words those notes carry are enough to make you smile whenever you see his eyes wandering to you at any given time.
And if you do the same? He is gone. Dead. Out of existance. His poor heart can't take the amount of fluff-iness he carries for you.
He is a love-struck poet, obviously, he writes about it, even talking to Tomo's cat about you, about how amazing you are,, and oh how he wishes his owner would be able to meet you.
... Yet, he could whisk you with how amazing you were, no?
Just kidding! Tomo would never do that to his dear friend.