15 | Jungkook Became His Life

01.09.2022📍

Jungkook kissed him.

There wasn't a moment of hesitation. His mouth was on Jimin's, and Jimin stopped breathing.

Jungkook suddenly came to realize that the omega might get uncomfortable. But before he can move away, Jimin moves his lips experimentally, like an amateur.

Like Yoongi had said Jimin will learn such things on his own when he gets married. There's this switch that turned on in Jimin's head. He realised he was craving for love. For Jungkook making love to him.

Jimin kissed back furiously now, his mouth still inexperienced. There was a sound from the back of Jungkook's throat, half growl, half moan. Jimin stopped moving his lips, parting away.

Little shivers of pleasure and panic shot through him as Jungkook connected their lips again. His heart fluttered. He realised he wanted it. He pushed off the wall, sealing the tiny space between them, pressing against alpha, digging his fingers into his hair.

Jungkook growled again and deepened the kiss. Jimin's heart swelled to the point of bursting. The rush of sensations crawling across his body was thrilling.

Jungkook's hands were on his hips. He lifted Jimin up as if he was made of air. Omega's legs wrapped around his waist, as they moved towards their bed.

Their lips remained sealed as Jungkook sat down. It was like they couldn't get enough of each other. They were devouring one another, drowning in each other.

They've been building up this for weeks, and was it worth the wait. They wanted more.

Lowering his hands, Jungkook tugged at his own robe. He got a hold of it and downed it from his shoulders. They broke apart long enough to pull it down and toss it aside.

"Do you want it?" Jungkook's hands slid around Jimin's head, pulling him back to his mouth. His hands were moving down, under Jimin's robe, his fingers running over his skin, sending a rush of blood to every part of his body.

Jimin parted away panting. Even if he tries, he can't back away. He doesn't want to. "Yes... I want it as much as you alpha..." He whispers shyly.

Soon Jimin's clothes joined Jungkook's on the floor. Skin against skin. They connected their lips once again. Jimin ran his fingers down his chest, to the strings on his pants. Jungkook hummed, brimming full of power.

Jungkook's hands slipped between his legs. He touched Jimin's clothed member, who was now swimming in raw sensations. He closed his eyes with a moan, parting away from the kiss before falling flat on his back, on the bed.

"So beautiful" Jungkook murmured against his swollen lips, as he hovered above him. And then he was kissing him again. There was only the feeling of wanting.

Jimin wrapped his legs around his hips, pulling him closer, grinding on him. He was telling him what he wanted with his soft moans.

Their kisses slowed, becoming tender and infinitely more. It was like they were getting to know each other on an intimate level. Jimin was breathless and dazed, unprepared for all of this, but his body ached for more than just kisses and touching. For more of him.

And he knew Jungkook did too. His powerful body shook like his. It was easy for Jimin to get lost in him, lost in this connection between them. Everything else stopped to matter.

Jungkook removed their pants together, and sat between Jimin's legs. This was the first time they were getting sexual after their mating. Jimin wasn't even in any magical oil spell.