19 | Are You Ready For A Pup?

09.09.2022📍

"His royal highness, eldest prince of Jeon Empire, Jeon Jungkook is crowned to be the next ruler of this land, along with his mate, his royal highness, omega prince Park Jimin, turned Jeon Jimin."

Both Jimin & Jungkook were crowned by the Emperor himself. Jungkook's crown was golden with precious diamonds embedded in it. While Jimin's crown was silver with different colored diamonds embedded in it.

Jungkook took the oath with his hand placed on his heart. "I promise and swear to govern the people of Jeon Empire and the other kingdoms according to their respective laws and customs. I will, to the limit of my power, maintain and preserve inviolably the settlement of the major kingdoms and the doctrine, worship, discipline of law & justice."

The coronation ceremony's administer now turned to Jimin, and repeated Jungkook's oath to ask him "Is your highness willing to take the oath?"

"I am willing" Jimin replied as he was supposed to. The administer then asked him to take his oath. "I, Jeon Jimin, earlier Park Jimin, do solemnly and sincerely promise and swear that I will truly and faithfully, and to the best of my skill and knowledge, execute the powers and trusts reposed in me as crown prince's better half."

"Long live Emperor"
"Long live Crown Princes"
"May god bless you with a long life"

The court showered them with blessings, and marching bands were sent to announce everywhere in the Jeon territories and other territories.

Emperor Jeon himself distributed alms to the poor. Jimin & Jungkook went to the temple, that's exactly in the centre of Jeon Empire. They worshipped Luna according to the rituals and received her blessings in the form of flowers.

"Be fruitful and multiply" The priest blessed the couple. He told them to keep these flowers in water and consume some before attempting to conceive. This will help to maintain pregnancy successfully, and help safely deliver healthy offspring.

It took them the whole day in going and coming back from the temple. They came back late in night, with blushing cheeks, twisting stomachs. Their scents were growing thicker, and everyone was able to know what was up with the two.

The day was actually very long. They were tired. And so were they impatient to become one.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jimin's heart was racing fast. The moment they were in their room, Jungkook held him by his waist and pulled him to crash in himself. Jimin's breath hitched. "It was a long wait."

Jungkook whispered on his mouth, and nuzzled Jimin's button nose. Jimin closed his eyes at the sensation. "Wait... Let's wash up first..." He whispered with much difficulty, as the closeness and Jungkook's dominant scent was driving him crazy.

Clothes were off their bodies within a second. It was Jungkook's suggestion to wash up together. And who was Jimin to deny. He do not wish to spend a single second away from his alpha. They were standing outside the bathtub in their usual thin white shirts.

Jimin stepped into the bathtub, and turned his face half to look at Jungkook. He downed the shirt from Jimin's shoulder before tossing it somewhere in the bathroom. Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off of Jimin's ass. He takes a mental note to do him from behind this time.

Breaking his dirty thoughts, Jimin sinks down in the water filled with flowers and oils. Jungkook removes his shirt, and steps into the bathtub, sitting behind Jimin.

"Your royal highness, do you want me to clean you up myself." Jungkook asked him in a deep voice. Rosiness spread on Jimin's cheeks. He couldn't help but bite his lips to stop that stupid grin from coming on his face.