3 | Crown Prince Of Jeon Empire

09.08.2022📍

The marriage proposal reaches Kim Kingdom in the morning of 3rd day. It is announced in the whole Kingdom through marching bands that eldest Prince Jeon Jungkook has sent a royal marriage proposal for their Omega Prince Park Jimin.

Everyone in the kingdom was happy. They have heard stories about the omega prince being one of a beauty, and how kind and considerate of a person he is.

Unlike Park Kingdom, people in Kim kingdom were curious of getting a glimpse of the Omega Prince. They knew male omegas are a rarity, but their own Queen is a male omega and King forgive them for their audacity to look at his Queen's face.

.

"Little Prince, you need to understand, you will have to wear all this before Queen comes" one of the maid was running behind Jimin, who was sulking every moment looking at the bright red dress that is filled with heavy layers. He never liked getting tied in clothes.

Taehyung enters his room at the same time, and the maids bow in his respect. He dismisses all of them, and walks towards Jimin. "Why is my omega prince sulking like a baby? You do know you are getting married right?"

He asks circling his arm around Jimin, and chuckling at his pout. Jimin leans closer to place his head on Taehyung's shoulder and releases a sigh. "I don't want to get wrapped in so much layers. I feel like I'm being tied and I feel suffocated like that."

"I already knew it, and that is why I asked them to sew the layers together." Both the prince turned around to look at their mother entering the room.

"See it yourself Jimin, these are just 3 layers, usually there are 9. You won't feel suffocated." Jin says and Jimin gets up to go check his attire. Even though the clothe used is same amount, atleast it's not the 9 layers anymore.

"Thankyou so much Queen Mom" Jimin smiles brightly at him.

⬇️
It was after a year and a half when Taehyung taught him to call Queen as mom. "No... That's your mom..."

"You can call me mom Jimin... I'll be your mom too..." Jin says affectionately, caressing his cheek. He was happy Jimin doesn't repulse his touch atleast, how we avoids Namjoon at all cost.

"Really? Queen... Mom...?" Jin smiled widely with tears brimming in his eyes. He felt like a big burden was off his chest. He was so emotionally attached to Jimin that he hugged him without waiting for a second.

And something in Jimin melted too, he felt like crying. He was yearning for motherly love but he never knew. His eyes welled up with tears, and he returned the hug with equal tightness.
⬆️

Jin cups Jimin's face and stares in his eyes for a while. Jimin looks at his Queen mother's eyes innocently. Jimin has become extremely beautiful over the years. No baby fat on his cheeks.

Jin closes his eyes, praying for Jimin's new life. He leans closer to place a kiss on his forehead. "I wish you happiness. I wish your Alpha always loves you." He says and kisses both his cheeks.

Jimin gives him a small smile, a little concerned inside, thinking about the love. He still can't wrap his head around what all an omega has to do to be called mated & lawfully wedded. It gives him anxiety to think how things will become reality soon.

⬇️
Once Jimin hit 18, 4 years after Kims adopted him, his body started undergoing changes. His facial cuts, his shape, everything started turning more feminine. An omega is naturally on the beautiful side instead of a handsome one.