35 | You Are My Baby Moon

11.10.2022📍

⬇️
The old magician started again, "The magic spell from last time already cursed you with weak sperms, and you are here again for another black magic?"

"I told you to never speak about that day again!" The king gritted his teeth.

10 years back from now, the young crown prince of Park Kingdom met this black magician. He wanted a strong magic to reverse the law of nature relating to birth.

He wanted all the omegas born on his land to be females, and all the alphas born to be males. He was a cunning man from the beginning, and used to believe that females are supposed to be much more submissive irrespective of their wolfs.

But nothing comes without cost. And the cost he paid was his fertility.

"Why are you here again then? We decided to never meet again!"
"My omega brother has just conceived. His child will be the heir to Kim Kingdom. I don't care if the child is alpha or omega, but I want my child to be a male alpha. You already know I have only one chance."

"That's really dangerous King. You have already meddled with the nature once. I'm afraid the impact this time would be much worse than before."
"I don't care about anything! As long as my heir is the most eligible among others!"

"I heard Emperor Jeon was gifted with a male alpha child. There are rumours he was born with a sun symbol on his back."
"I heard. But they say that the sun will disappear when he turns 9 or 10. He's not a problem for me. My child can still be the most eligible!"

The old magician was wary of it. King offered him to become the king of Jung Kingdom. He promised him that he'll assassinate the then King. The magician became greedy. He agreed.

The king stayed in Jung Kingdom for the time being. It took a month of non-stop worship to create the magic spell. Once the magic spell was made, it took another 3 years for the old man to call for all the powers of his life.

He cast the magic through a pit of fire. A white crystal produced from it. The magician put it in a flower, and gave it to the king.

"Crush it into powder in front of your mate, and make her chug it down without water." The king secured it in his pocket, and bowed down in front of the fire pit.

When the old man asked him about his reward in return, he mercilessly beheaded him with his own sword. It was the beginning of his fall.

On his way back home, his horse stopped in the middle of trees. King climbed down to go check what's wrong. His white crystal fell down from his pocket when he jumped down.

When he crouched down to pick it up, an old lady did it before him. "Hey hey! How dare you! Give it to me!"

The old lady took the shining crystal out, and rubbed it with her hand, "It shines... Just like the moon..."

"Hey! Give it back to me!" The king snatched it from her hand, secured it in his pocket again before climbing above his horse, and heading to his land.

.

Finally, after 7 years of marriage, Queen Park conceived her first pup. Moon Goddess Luna gifted Park Kingdom with the Omega Prince Jimin.

The king was taken aback. He only had one chance of impregnating his wife, and now he doesn't know what to do. On the top of it, he even killed the old magician.