16 | You Smell Like Me Now

03.09.2022📍

Next day, both of them were radiating happiness. Jungkook was smiling all the time he worked in his study. Even his subjects were confused, and were eying him differently like he has grown two horns on his head.

Jimin couldn't do anything properly. He couldn't even read a single line from his novel without breaking into a grin and covering his eyes thinking about the last night. Their confession. And how they made love.

Jimin still feels a part of Jungkook inside him. Whenever he moves and feels the soreness in his bottom, he gets reminded of how they made love for the first time. He feels ghost of Jungkook's lips on his body.

But all of this was short lived when Jungkook was called by the Emperor on an urgent notice. There was a war breakout on one of their important boundaries.

Emperor asked Jungkook & Jungwoo to go and try to negotiate. If things go wrong they will have to declare a war. Then they will be able to come back after the war end. Everyone knows they will return alive. Wars were nothing for both the princes.

But when Jungkook tells Jimin he has to go on a war, and it can take several days, even weeks or may be months till the air gets clear, he feels a lump in his chest.

Jimin doesn't want him to go. He doesn't want to leave his side. He hugs Jungkook tightly, slipping into another headspace. "You can't leave me alone. You promised alpha. You said you love me. Don't leave me..."

Jungkook tries to make Jimin come back to reality. He tightens his grip on him. "I'll come back to you. I have some responsibilities as the prince of Jeon Empire. I promise I will return before the crowning ceremony."

Crowning ceremony is within a month. Jimin is not in any condition to listen to his reasons. He feels his body starting to grow hot. This is happening almost after a month.

"Jimin you will get sick like this" He bend down to lift him up. Jungkook places him on the bed and climbs above it to cuddle with him. Jimin's head was shooting with pain, and his body started burning.

Jungkook massages his head, whispering in his ear. "I won't ever leave you omega. Trust me. And please don't worry. Nothing will seperate us, I will always be there for you."

He held him tightly until Jimin fell asleep like that.

.

In the morning, Jimin woke up first. He finds himself tangled with Jungkook. Jungkook's strong arms were wrapped around him. His head was placed on his own head. He stirs a little and turns in his arms to face his mate.

He caresses Jungkook's cheek. "I'm sorry for always making you worry." He whispers. "I trust you Alpha, I will try to be brave when you are not here" he whispers brushing Jungkook's cheek with his thumb.

Jungkook places his palm on Jimin's hand, takes it to his mouth to place a kiss in his tiny hands. He was awake all this time. "Thankyou for believing in me."

Jimin's heart thumped loudly at this action. Alpha's morning voice was also affecting him. His cheeks turn red. "Promise to come back soon" he mutters with a pout.

Jungkook kisses his pout before saying "I promise" Jimin feels relieved. He hugs Jungkook tightly.

"Kiss me more. I don't want to forget your touch" he whispers in his chest. Jungkook suddenly gets up and hovers above him. "When you ask me such things, it's such a turn on, you don't understand omega!"