27 | I'm Sorry I Couldn't Protect You

25.09.2022📍

After washing up, Jungkook lifts Jimin in his arms to go back to their room. He wraps a sheet around him before placing him on the bed. Jimin looks at him full of love. Jungkook was about to move to their trunk with clothes before Jimin stopped him by holding his hand.

"Don't go..."
"Jimin, our clothes..."
"We don't need them for now..." Jimin replies with obvious blush. He was implying a lot of things to the alpha by his words.

Jungkook's heart flutters in his chest. "I mean... I want to sleep with you. Like this... I want to feel you close to me... Skin to skin. Nothing in between... Pl(ease)-"

Jungkook started climbing on the bed before he could complete his sentence. Jimin feels warmth in his heart.

Jungkook lays down, and covers himself in the blanket before removing the piece of cloth wrapped on his waist. Jimin smiles shyly, before going under the covers. He too removes the sheet wrapped around him before moving into Jungkook's waiting arms.

Jimin places his head on Jungkook's chest, absorbing his warmth. Jungkook pulls him impossibly closer from his waist, that they can feel every inch of each other's body.

Jimin suddenly placed a kiss on Jungkook's heart. He wrapped his legs around his hip at the same time. It made Jungkook's member stir alive. "Jimin... You are playing with fire yet again..." Jungkook whispered, pulling his face up to kiss his lips exerting dominance.

Jimin smiled in the kiss. He was lacking this feeling. This feeling of wanting, being desired by his man. He wanted Jungkook to be possessive of him.

"I really just want to sleep alpha... I'm so tired." Jimin says parting from the kiss. Jungkook nods his head while panting. He tries to move his lower half back, but Jimin stops him, and even more, grinds on him.

Jungkook clenches his fist behind Jimin's slender waist, before nuzzling his scent gland. Jimin moans lightly before Jungkook moves up. "Don't do that to me. I'm weak for you" He whispers in a deep voice, directly on Jimin's mouth.

Jimin smiles sheepishly and turns around. Jungkook also smiles, and wraps his arms around Jimin. He knows his omega is asking for sex like that.

But. He has his own fears. Jungkook frowns thinking about it. He wants to make love to his omega, but is afraid of his own strength.

Jungkook shakes his head in disappointment, and peeks over at Jimin.

The omega was indeed tired, given how fast asleep he is. Jungkook kisses his hair from behind, closing his eyes.

He has to find Jimin's past somehow. He can't see him getting afraid, from different triggers for all of his life. He caresses his hair until he also fell asleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jungkook takes Jimin on the palace tour here too. He wanted to see if something can possibly remind him of his past. But Jimin was looking at everything as if it was his first time. 'May be because everything is re-built' He thinks.

"Alpha!!!" Jimin screams from a distance and he speed walks to him. "What happened... Are you okay?" Jungkook holds Jimin's hands and looks around before fixing his gaze on him.

"I think someone was looking at me from there..." Jimin says looking at the adjacent garden that runs along the corridor they were in. Jungkook looks at the direction Jimin was pointing in to.

"Who is there... Come out right now!" Jungkook walks outside, keeping Jimin safe behind him. But when he went closer, there was no one around.

"Jimin... No one is here."
"But I'm sure I saw someone. It was not too tall. I don't know if it was an omega or alpha..." Jimin says, anxious all of a sudden.