7 | His Beautiful Mated Omega

17.08.2022📍

Jimin was feeling extremely sensitive today. He has taken bath. He has eaten. And now he was left alone to think about the last night. Whenever his memory goes back to replay the kind of stare Jungkook was giving him while touching him in the most intimate places, he feels tingles down there.

He still feels his touch on his waist. He feels their first kiss. Especially he feels his warmth in his heart. And it all makes him feel sensitive and fuzzy all over his body.

Jimin has never had the kind of sleep he got last night. He slept without any concern in the world. He felt safe and protected. And it only makes him feel something intense for Jungkook.

He wonders if it can be called Love already? 'Thats impossible. How many days has it been? Or not days may be, just nights with him. Can Love happen just like that? No right?' He thought for a long time. But he has no answers.

The omega tries to touch himself, making his body trained enough to be touched by another man. He doesn't feel anything though. He feels flustered and goes to clean himself. 'Just what the hell was I doing?'

.

The night rolls over just like that. Jimin prays for it to go well, as he doesn't wish for marriage to be declared null. He is once again on the wedding bed, decorated with rose petals.

He decides he will talk to the Prince Charming even if it's just one sentence. Wait- did he just call him Prince Charming? He meant Prince Jeon.

Blush creeps upon his cheeks. Soon the door opens and closes with Jungkook inside the room. He comes closer and pulls opens the curtains.

Jungkook notices the blush on omega's face and immediately feels happy. Jimin is already in thin shirt meant for sex. Jungkook too removes his layers and sits beside Jimin, placing his hand above Jimin's hand on the bed.

Jimin goes stiff for a moment, but soon calms down at the warmth radiating from the simple touch. "Are you feeling comfortable..." Jungkook asks, and Jimin looks up confused.

This was probably the first time he took a good look at alpha's face. He literally is a prince charming with edgy cuts, thin lips, glowing skin and those sparkly eyes. Jimin feels hot. He bites his lower lip feeling nervous.

Jungkook's eyes follow the movement of his lips. He feels flutters in his heart at how deep his teeth sinks in the pillowy shape of his soft lips. He gulps.

Jimin nods his head to reply to his question. Jungkook asks again "Do you feel shy to talk to me? Or are you... may be afraid?"

Jimin opens his mouth to reply, but words just doesn't get out of his throat. He looks down defeated, shaking his head as no. He feels tears threatening to come out. 'Just why am I like this!'

Jungkook senses his sadness, and dips down to kiss him on the lips, or more precisely the pout. Jimin's heart skips a beat.

"Hey... It's okay. I understand". Alpha's understanding tone makes Jimin feel more pathetic. His heart clenches inside, but Jungkook doesn't let him feel lost for long, when he again closes the difference between them, roughly kissing the omega.

A sob leaves his mouth but Jungkook swallows his sobs in the kiss. He pushes Jimin back on the bed, while still kissing him, two pairs of lips sloppily move with urgency.

Jungkook literally took his breath away. They part away panting. The alpha lifts Jimin's legs to place them on the bed and hovers above him. Jimin immediately placed his hand on his crotch, covered with his almost transparent shirt.