26 | I Can't Lose You Omega

23.09.2022📍

"Are you sure about it son?" Namjoon asked Jungkook when he told them all about his plan. Jimin was with Taehyung in their garden at that moment.

"There's no harm in trying... What if Jimin remembers his past." Jungkook said in an uneasy tone. He himself was doubting his decision.

"If it is something that little prince has forgotten, don't you think they are not good memories?" Jin asked this time.

"If that is the case, atleast Jimin will be able to let go of them." Taehyung replied instead. He was standing on the door with Jimin clutched under his shoulder.

"You all are so loving. But don't worry about me. I have grown up." Jimin said looking at everyone in the room. His heart swells with emotions.

"Ouchhh" he hissed when Taehyung suddenly pinched his cheeks.

"And you say you have grown up. You are still a child!" Taehyung teased him, and others started laughing.

"That's not true. I am married hyung. You are a child!! That too in the age of having a child!!!" Jimin retorted, before covering his mouth, with his cheeks turned red.

Taehyung wriggled his eyes at him, while Jungkook was biting his lips at his place. Namjin were smiling sweetly towards them. "Youth... is really a great time..." Namjoon said suddenly, making Jin blush.

Both, the king and the queen left the kids alone. "I'm also going to rest." Jimin ran away from them, totally embarrassed of picking up the topic of having kids.

Taehyung turned around to face Jungkook, who also stood up. "I should... Also take rest. We have to leave in some hours..." He speed walked out of the room.

Taehyung chuckled. He took a sigh "Time to get married..." He said dreamily.

.

Jimin was almost at the verge of crying when they left the palace. He is happy in his life with Jungkook, but he remembers his happy days here. He misses it.

For as long as Jimin's mood was down, Jungkook kept him wrapped in his arms, occasionally intensifying his scent to soothe him.

Jimin has his head placed on his chest, gradually calming down. He was trying to sleep, because it was almost depressing to leave his family behind.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After 2 days of travelling, Jungkook & Jimin arrived in the Park Kingdom. It was such a beautiful place with clear sky, tall green trees, flowers everywhere, and little waterfalls shooting on little distance.

They both were mesmerized. Apart from taking in the beauty of the land, Jungkook was keeping a close eye on Jimin. He has to be on high alert all time. He doesn't know what can trigger Jimin's memory.

But till now, Jimin was doing pretty good. Park Kingdom was already informed about Jungkook's visit there. So citizens of the country were excited to see him. Jungkook's tales of being the strongest alpha were spread around the world, and also the fact that he has that aura and glow on his face that even his enemies praise him.

They were excited to see Jimin too. Younger generation has just heard about the omega prince. They wanted to see if he is twisted or weird how their elders say.

Much to their disappointment, royal cart didn't stop anywhere in the kingdom, they went to the royal palace directly. The current King was there to welcome them. His subjects were ready with the flowers.