30 | First Monster, Now Vampire

01.10.2022📍

An old lady opened the door. She looked at both of them up and down. Jimin sneezed first thing. "Aigoo, come inside both of you..." She invited them in, and went inside the kitchen to make them some tea.

The hut was not that warm, making Jungkook think how the old lady gets by everyday. Their clothes were drenched in water, and that was making them feel even colder. The lady soon came back and served them tea.

"What were you two doing here so late?" She asked.

"We are new here, we were just exploring the country." Jungkook replied.
"Aehhn???" The lady turned her ear towards Jungkook to hear properly. Jungkook repeated again a little bit loud.

"Aehhn?? Aigoo speak loudly kid, I can't hear you" She said again. Jimin chuckled at his Alpha's face, and sneezed again.

Jungkook pulled him closer to himself, caressing his arm before telling the granny in loud voice. She was able to hear it finally.

"Ahhh... You are visitors." Then her eyes stopped at the swords. She recognised the royal emblem on it. "Are you from royal family?" Jungkook simply nodded. He didn't want to be a bother by telling her their actual identity.

"Ahh... I have served in Park Royal Family for 60 years. Do you know the male omega born there... I used to be his nanny..." She said smiling, reminiscing her old days.

Jungkook looked at her curiously. "Do you mean Park Jimin?" He asked. Jimin also looked at the lady, waiting for her answer. But all they got was again "Aehnn???"

Jungkook sighed, before repeating his question in a louder voice. "Aigoo, why are you shouting young man, I can hear all well" she said, that made Jimin giggle at her.

"It was not Park Jimin... I was Prince Seokjin's nanny... You know he married into Kim Kingdom..." Jungkook & Jimin both nodded, sighing at the end.

They finished their tea. The lady started again. "You know when Prince Jimin was born, I was supposed to be his nanny too..." Jimin & Jungkook looked at her curiously again.

"But the king said I'm too old to take care of the omega prince. And so I was sent here. My son comes to meet me sometimes." She said, looking at a picture on the table, that was probably her son.

"Granny you know...."
"Aehnnn??"
"GRANNY YOU KNOW, THIS IS MY MATED OMEGA, OMEGA PRINCE PARK JIMIN..."

"What are you saying..." Granny went ahead and cupped Jimin's face suddenly. "You are not lying right." She turned his face left and right, as if trying to recognise him.

"You indeed are beautiful." She caressed his head, and Jimin smiled. "Is your husband also a royal?" She said now moving to take a closer look at Jungkook.

And Jungkook chuckled lightly. "He is the crown prince of Jeon Empire...." Jimin replied, looking down. "WHAT VAMPIRE??" She shouted before getting away from Jungkook.

"First monster, now vampire... What's happening with me today..." Jungkook shook his head chuckling, while Jimin bursted into laughter.

"Wait for me you two..." She said, getting up and going into one of the rooms.

Jimin sneezed again. "You need to remove these clothes as soon as possible..." Jungkook said. The granny came out of her room with some long sheer fabric.

"My clothes won't fit on you both... Cover yourself with these... And go upstairs. There is a mattress on the floor and a blanket too."

Jungkook took the fabric that can barely cover them. "Don't think much kid, you both are men, so you don't really need anything on the top!" She snorted.