28 | Monster Alpha Laugh Too

27.09.2022📍

"How do you know what Jimin used to eat? More than that How dare you decide what he deserve and what not?" Jungkook asked him in a harsh tone.

"Crown Prince! Don't forget I'm the king here!"
"And you don't forget you are just an acting king! That means a puppet!"

Jungkook replied with venom in his voice. This person was already on his nerves. He asked him again about the dish he served Jimin.

"I know because I used to serve in the kitchen until that omega was 10-11 years old. I was the one serving him food. And he got what he deserved!" He again said with a tone that was getting on Jungkook's nerves very badly.

"I asked. What. Was. It!" He gritted his teeth.

"It was something that commoners in this country eat when they are fighting the hunger to survive!"

Jungkook's heart broke at the revelation. He was infuriated and feeling helpless for his omega's younger self at the same time.

"It was made up of roots of grass and tree bark. And the vegetables you saw in that... Even that was not given to that omega. I asked them to add those for today only..." The king told him.

Jungkook closed his eyes, his fists clenched by his side. "Why do you think you would be alive after talking without any respect towards the future Queen of Jeon Empire!"

Jungkook asked trying to suppress his anger, that was about to explode out of his system.

"Because if something happened to me, people will talk about how that omega is really a jinx to Park Kingdom's royal family!"

And that was it. He doesn't like when someone tries to play smart. "You don't have to think about that" Jungkook said while taking his sword out.

The king thought he was just trying to scare him. "One thing you need to know, Jimin deserves the world. And you are not required in that world!!"

In a swift motion, he beheaded the acting king. Subjects serving there gasped and ran out of the area, terrified of the alpha prince's rage.

They made the mistake to forget, Jungkook is the ruthless warrior. His softness is only and only for Jimin!

"Clean this filth. Ask the queen to leave this palace with her relatives if she wants to live peacefully. If she tried anything, then mark my words. I. Won't. Spare. Anyone!"

Jungkook ordered before throwing the sword on the nearest table for someone to clean it. Now that he channeled his anger somewhere else, his uneasiness came back.

'Why was Jimin given such food?'
'Why was he treated that bad?'
"Where were King Park & Queen Park when this all happened!"

Jungkook was thinking and talking to himself while going back to his room. He washed his hands before going to Jimin.

The Alpha feels his eyes stinging at the single glance at his dear omega. "Just what all have you gone through in your life?" He whispers above him, caressing his head.

Jimin stirs a little and Jungkook quickly wipes his tears. "Jimin... Jimin are you awake?" He shakes him carefully.

Jimin opens his eyes and looks around the room, blinking several times. "Jimin... Look at me..." Jungkook asks him. Jimin looks at him with a blank expression.

"Omega... Do you remember me? Do you know your name?"

Jimin looks down, before chuckling airy, "Why are you asking that Alpha..."