29 | This Flower Looks Like A Doll

29.09.2022📍

"Who told you about this monster Alpha story?" Jimin asked the girl. "My appa said that if I see an alpha bigger than him, then he is a monster. He told me to stay away from them, or else..."

"Or else their ears and tail would come out and they will eat you..." Jimin completed her story and laughed again. Jungkook snorted.

"Your appa was right. But monster alphas are even bigger than me. I'm not a monster!" He said annoyed.

The girl then started another story. "My mom said that omega prince is a man who is twisted and looks weird." Jimin smiled understandingly at her.

The girl placed her hand on Jimin's cheek, and moved his face left & right to look at him. "You are a man, and an omega. Are you not omega prince?"

Jungkook looked at Jimin's upset face. He wanted to hug him right now. Jimin nodded to the kid. "Yes I'm omega prince."

"But you are so beautiful... More beautiful than my mom!" It brought instant smile on his face. Jungkook was not that annoyed at the kid now.

"I will tell all my friends that omega prince is the most beautiful omega!!!" She chirped excitedly, before his dad came to collect her. She was some guard's daughter, and sometimes comes to the palace.

"Apologies your highness. She sometimes talks too much..." The guard said terrified.

Jimin caressed baby girl's head "She is cute." The guard passed him an awkward smile with his head bowed down. He took his daughter with him on his way out.

Jimin was looking in their direction when suddenly Jungkook back-hugged him. "Do you want to go out and meet with commoners. I want to show them how beautiful my mate is. Not some twisted and weird looking omega. Though no offense to them..."

Jimin chuckled at him and placed his palms over Jungkook's arms that are placed on his belly. "I wanted to go see the natural beauty instead. This kingdom... I know it was mine, but I don't remember anything about it. It is sooo beautiful alpha-"

"Not more than you." Jungkook whispered before nuzzling his cheeks and placing a feather like kiss there. Jimin blushed lightly.

"Let's get ready for an outing." Jungkook said, and parted from Jimin.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Both the prince were in their outing dresses. Not much royal accessories. Just their royal swords. But still they were the talk of town when their shiny black horse crossed the market.

People at once knew they were both crown prince. They couldn't believe the tales of omega prince being ugly were this baseless. The beauty on his face, aura radiating off both of them was something else.

It was like the sun engulfed the moon in his embrace in front of everyone. Jimin doesn't look like someone from here. He has that resemblance to their moon goddess Luna. Now they were regretting disrespecting him ever.

Oblivious to all this, Jimin was focused on the hill they were mounting on. Lush green grass, cherry blossoms here and there, and bushes with beautiful flowers alongside the river was taking all his attention.

"Woahhh... I have never seen such a beautiful scene... This is so peaceful..." Jimin says looking everywhere with wide eyes.

Jungkook was looking at him with an affectionate smile. He wanted to say Jimin tops all this beauty, but he just couldn't utter the words. He was listening to him non stop, holding him steady in front of him, while handling the horse too.