12 | Can You Give Me A Hug

27.08.2022📍

"I'm so tired today..." Jungkook murmures changing his clothes. Jimin hears him from the couch. He gets up immediately and walks towards him.

"Do you want me to massage anywhere Alpha?"
"No it's alright... I'll feel better after a good rest..."

They both walk to their bed, and Jungkook groans climbing above it. He over practiced his swordsmanship today, his muscles are so stiff & sore. "I haven't gotten any time to stretch myself..."

"Do you want my help?" Jimin asks again, looking at him concerned. Jungkook looks into his eyes, finding it so heartwarming to find that concern in his eyes.

"If you insist that much... I'll quickly stretch... Can you please massage my lower back?"
Jimin's cheeks turn red. He nods his head, wanting to help without any doubt.

After stretching, Jungkook sits on the couch, and unties his hanbok before removing it from his shoulder. Jimin comes to stand in front of him with red flushed cheeks.

He takes some oil in his hands before asking him to lay down on his stomach. He experimentally runs his finger on his lower back before rubbing the oil on his skin. Goosebumps form on Jungkook's skin from the tender touch and he smiles with his eyes closed.

Jimin moved further up and massaged his shoulders too. The alpha didn't lose his smile the whole time. Suddenly, he groaned when omega hit the right nerve and Jimin stopped his actions. "Did I hurt you??" He asked.

Jungkook smiled more. "No... That was so soothing... Can you do it again..." Jimin pressed the same point and Jungkook groaned again, his head getting light. "It feels so great Jimin... Your hands have magic..." He whispers, and Jimin smiles shyly, making sure to press the same point again & again.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Another weekend came. Jimin & Jungkook again visit their favourite place. The library.

Jimin is done with mystery novels now. He looks for some romantic stuff. He realises most of those novels here were erotic, and he wasn't comfortable reading them at this stage.

It was common for prince & princess to have a liking towards erotic novels to satisfy their sexual desires. Because they can't just hook up with anyone like commoners. But that wasn't entirely true for alpha prince. They can go to the brothel for their needs.

That's another thing Jimin didn't like about royalties. His mind wanders to Jungkook. He wonders if Jungkook had gone to such places.

His eyes look for him, and he suddenly jerks back when he finds Jungkook right behind him peeking into the novel. Jimin looks down and a very explicit sex position is displayed on the page.

Red color covers his whole face. He closes the book with a loud noise and steps back. Jungkook suddenly grabs his wrist and pulls him closer "Be careful..." Jimin's cheeks burn hot. He knows Jungkook has seen the picture.

Jungkook was okay about that. Sex is not something bad. But when he notices Jimin blushing, he smirks and decides to tease him. "Ahem ahem. What were you looking at omega."

Jimin closes his eyes feeling embarrassed, a shy smile playing on his face. "It was by mistake. I didn't mean to-"

"Don't lie now. I saw you zoning out at the picture earlier. Were you imagining me doing that? What was the position again..." He teases him more, not knowing how difficult it is for omegas to control their mating pheromones in such situations.

"Stop... Don't say such things" Jimin whispers with much difficulty, clenching his fist. He feels aroused at the image that forms in his mind. It is normal for mated omegas to get aroused just like that.