31 | 1st Link To Reverse The Jinx

03.10.2022📍

"You said, I'm not allowed to take it off..." Jimin replied back. Even though Jimin has come once, he was not done yet. He got up to sit slanted under Jungkook's frame hovering above him slightly. He supported himself with his hand placed on the mat.

He looked at Jungkook's painfully hard member and got turned on again. "Alpha... Why are you not making love to me. I want you inside... Please come inside me...."

Jimin whined, shaking Jungkook's arm, who was admiring his waist with a smitten smile. He looked up at Jimin's eyes "I don't trust myself for that omega... I don't want to hurt you..."

Jimin shook his head. "Please make love to me." He said again moving ahead. Hearing to his requests, Jungkook's member twitched. He closed his eyes. Now that he paid attention, he was so hard that it was aching.

Jungkook was still hesitating though. Jimin went ahead and took his hot member in his cold hands. Shivers went down Jungkook's whole body, and he moaned lewdly, falling above Jimin's shoulder. He closed his eyes. Tears pooled in them.

Jimin rubbed his member at his own entrance, and moaned himself. Jungkook was pulsating, ready to thrust in him. But was undeniably scared of hurting his beautiful mate.

He placed his hand on Jimin's hand to stop him, when Jimin suddenly inserted him a little inside his slick filled hole. Jungkook groaned, while he gasped for air and started clenching around the tip. "Alpha... It's painful... It's hurting me more...."

It was painful and difficult for Jungkook too. To stop at that point was not at all possible for him. But he didn't want to hurt Jimin above anything.

Jungkook cupped his cheek and kissed his lips while tearing up. "I love you" he whispered into the kiss. Jimin clenched hard against him, and Jungkook sinked further in without any intention.

"Don't stop... Don't stop alpha... I need you so bad..." Jimin panted while taking deep breaths. Jungkook placed his arm under Jimin's waist, and properly hovered above him, laying him down.

He inserted more, careful not to hurt Jimin again. Jimin arched his back, meeting Jungkook half way in the air. "Ahhh~ it feels so great..."

They made eye contact again. Jimin was desiring him so much, just as how much he was wanting to make love to him. Jungkook leaned closer to his mouth, breathing in him.

"ALPHA!~" The omega moaned loudly when he bottomed out finally and grinded at the same time. They kissed sloppily while Jimin adjusted to his size. He was stretched fully given how big Jungkook was.

Jimin rolled his hips to signal he was ready. Jungkook trailed his kisses down to his neck and sucked a hickey there while thrusting slowly and sensually.

Jimin's eyes were closed, his mouth was left open. He was constantly moaning along with Jungkook's groans. Jungkook loved when Jimin was totally blissed out because of him.

He again stopped at his mouth while looking deep into his dilated eyes, watching him going up & down because of the powerful thrusts. He fastened his pace, and continued to brush Jimin's lips with every thrust, keeping him on the edge by not fully kissing him.

Jimin grew sensitive and arched his back more to meet his thrusts. Jungkook opened his legs wide, and guided them to wrap around his hips. He pulled Jimin's hips up to get more access.

It made the penetration more pleasurable, and more deeper. Jimin groaned with tears in his eyes. He pulled him down to finally kiss him to his heart's desire.