18 | I Can't Touch My Own Omega!

07.09.2022📍

Once they were in the confinement of their room, Jungkook placed Jimin down on the floor. He pinned him against the wall before attacking his lips. He desperately needed to feel him against himself. To make sure it was not just another dream after the tiredness of his day spent in battlefield.

Jimin kissed him back with equal desparation. His breathing was already heavy, but he didn't wish to part for air even then. He wanted to melt in Jungkook's touch.

Jungkook's urgent kisses trailed down to his neck, where he nibbles at Jimin's scent gland. Jimin fisted at alpha's clothes. It wasn't a soft nibble. Jungkook kissed his scent gland before and after scenting him.

Now only Jimin's racing heart was at peace. He raised on his tippie toes to cup Jungkook's face and kiss everywhere with tears in his eyes. Jungkook felt warm, his own eyes turning watery. He was smiling affectionately at his mate.

"I was going crazy without you alpha." Jimin confessed hugging him.
"I was not any different." Jungkook replied.

Jimin smiled. "Are you okay? You are not hurt anywhere right?" Jimin almost forgot his alpha has came back from a fight. He tried to peek into Jungkook's clothes.

Jungkook stopped him chuckling. "I'm not hurt. After looking at you, I'm even more great." He caressed his cheek lovingly. Jimin leaned in his touch. "I missed you so much" he whispered again, closing his eyes.

Jungkook leaned down to kiss him again. "Let me take bath. I'm so hungry." He chuckled parting from Jimin.

Jimin almost forgot the preparations he made for their food. "Go. I have your bath prepared with relaxing oils. You will feel great."

Jungkook nodded. He remembers coming back to empty chamber in the past, with some subjects preparing everything for him. He had those facilities, but he didn't have love at that time. Things are different now. He has a lovely mate.

"I will go bring your food myself. Take your time" Jimin said again, before pushing Jungkook into the bathroom, and placing his night robes on the side stall.

.

When he returned back, he heard groans coming from the bathroom. He placed food on the table before making his way to where Jungkook was. His eyes teared up looking at what he was seeing.

"How can you lie to me" he whispered and Jungkook looked at him panicked.

"Jimin... It's nothing. I'm-" but Jimin stopped him with the motion of his hand.

"You even lifted me up to our room, with all those injuries. How can you do that." He said walking towards him.

Jungkook grinned sheepishly, "It was adrenaline. I didn't feel any pain at that time."

"Stop smiling! Is this a joke to you! You are injured so badly alpha..." Jimin lashed out at him, tearing up more looking at the cuts on his torso from close.

Jungkook doesn't want to see that gloominess on his face. These cuts are nothing. He is a warrior for god's sake. And such wounds are a warrior's pride.

"Jimin... The water is too clear. And I feel shy that you are looking at me naked." He says covering his crotch area.

Nowhere was he shy or embarrassed to show himself to his mate. But he loved the reaction he got from Jimin. Those squinted eyes. Even though he is still crying.

"Have you cleaned up" Jimin asks wiping his tears. He goes to take the towel. Jungkook stands up and steps out of the tub. Jimin wraps the towel around his waist. He sniffles again.