42 | Won't You Make Love To Me

25.10.2022📍

Jimin's initial weeks in pregnancy were tough on him. Since the baby was holding so much power of universe to be able to reverse the black magic, it was not easy for Jimin to conceive it and keep it without feeling the pain.

That is the main reason Yoongi had brought great healer Prince Jung Hoseok with him. Hoseok made sure he practiced healing on Jimin two times every day. It significantly reduced his pain or otherwise Jimin couldn't have bear it at all.

The healing also helped Jimin maintain his energy that otherwise would have been drained by nurturing a strong baby growing inside him.

.

Jimin & Jungkook have been inseparable for all this time. Announcements were made that the Crown Prince Jimin has conceived and the royal hier is on the way. The day was celebrated in different parts of different kingdoms.

A letter from Min Kingdom has arrived that they should leave for the Jeon Empire by now. "Park Kingdom's beautiful but cursed land is not exactly harmful, but it's not advisable to birth the little one here." Yoongi had written.

Jungkook appointed his royal advisor as the acting king of Park Kingdom and left for his empire with Jimin and Prince Hoseok. On their way back, they stayed in Kim Kingdom for a weak.

Namjoon, Jin & Taehyung didn't let Jimin move even his pinky finger when he was there. Jimin always complained that his limbs are getting numb like that. But they only chuckled, and kissed him afterwards.

After a week of receiving love from his first family, they again started their journey to go back to Jeon Empire. They were welcomed with great celebrations. Whole nation was decorated in blue, pink & golden to signify their royal bond.

Jimin was never accepted like this before. He was so overwhelmed and moved by this much love from the citizens.

Jungkook officially proved the baseless accusations on Jimin's innocence and intent to be wrong. The visitor who accused Jimin was publicly executed in the marketplace.

.

When Jimin reached the royal palace, he was 6 weeks pregnant (1 & half month). A little baby bump was showing given how small Jimin's own frame is. It was looking cute. Jimin was glowing.

Baby Sohyun ran to him. "Little mom is getting me a baby to play with..." Jimin's cheeks still turn red whenever someone tells him he is pregnant. "Who told you a baby is coming..."

"Iimo said you two decided it was time for me to get a company... I'm going to be the big brother little mom???"

Jungkook chuckled and lifted him up. "I think it's time for the pay back! Why don't we make you little little appa hyungie?"

Jimin laughed heartily at the nose scrunch Sohyun gave, as if he knew he was being teased. Prince Jungwoo came to congratulate them too at the same time. "Jungwoo Hyungie can be the next little appa hyungie..." Sohyun said victoriously.

Jungkook placed him down, and Sohyun kissed Jimin's belly before running out of their chamber yelling a "I'll get a gift for the baby..." They all laughed. "How is he so intelligent?

"Master Min was here when he was born..." Jungwoo replied to Jungkook's question, and they laughed again.

Jimin was feeling so happy to be back again.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Set this stage there."
"Make sure the steps are steady."
"Make sure the seats are comfortable."
"The decorations should be full of bright lights."
"Keep the music low when you perform with bands."