34 | I Was Regretting Everything

09.10.2022📍

"King Uncle Yoongi... I want to ask you something..." Jimin was in Yoongi's chamber. Yoongi signalled him to proceed.

"How are you always there whenever there is a change in my life?" Yoongi raised his brow at Jimin. "Why are you asking this?" He counter questioned instead.

"Is this all a coincidence that you were there when I was born. You were there when my family died. You were there when I got married. And now you are here when all such things are going on with me?? Is this... all a mere coincidence?"

"Nothing is coincidence Jimin." Yoongi answered short and stood up to go to his bed. A clear indication that he wants Jimin to leave his chamber.

He did leave his chamber, but he was lost in thought. He didn't see the subject coming towards him from a corridor.

He didn't know that the subject was holding big paintings, his sight was slightly covered that Jimin wasn't visible to him. They both collided and the paintings fell down on Jimin's feet.

"Ahh..." He hissed and sat down rubbing his feet. "Apologies your highness. I didn't see you. Please forgive me..." The subject was afraid of the consequence. Jungkook was passing through there and he saw Jimin on the floor.

"It's alright you can go..." Jimin said. The subject bowed several times, before crouching down to pick the fallen paintings. Jimin was not paying attention to those.

"What happened..." Jungkook asked, and Jimin looked up to meet his eyes. "Nothing it was just a small mistake..." He replied. Jungkook extended his hand to pull him up. The subject also stood up with the paintings. And Jimin saw those.

His limbs went cold. "AHHHHHHHHH" he screamed loudly. So loud and shril that even Jungkook got scared. "Omega... What happened."

Jimin looked at him and his eyes widened with fear. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!" He backed away and covered his limbs. He screamed again getting away from Jungkook.

Jungkook felt the hurt, but his Jimin needs him. He yelled to someone to go call Taehyung. "Stay away... Don't come close..." Jimin was whispering moving backwards in small steps. His eyes were not focused anywhere.

"Crown Prince Kim is not in the palace..." The subject informed, and Jungkook got furious. "I promise I won't ask for food... Don't hit me again..." Jimin mumbled now, and Jungkook looked at him helpless.

"Jimin... Listen to-"
"NOOOOOOO" Jimin backed more.

Jungkook can't leave him stay in that headspace for long. He speed walked towards Jimin determined, who aggressively backed away till his back touched a pillar.

Jungkook grabbed his wrists and pulled him in his chest against his protests. "IT'S ME JIMIN. WAKE UP. I'M YOUR ALPHA! YOUR MATE!! Please wake up..." He called him with all his love.

Jimin stopped protesting. He recognised Jungkook's scent and felt relief. He cried hugging him back and fell limp in his arms. He was about to pass out because of low energy.

Jungkook cried on his head too. "You came back to me..." He mumbled before bending down to lift him up.

He asked someone to call Prince Hoseok in his room. Jimin was losing consciousness again. But he didn't faint today. Jungkook placed him on the bed and lowered down to scent him immediately.

Hoseok gave some herbs to the omega prince that made him sleepy. He performed healing on him again, and Jimin felt much lighter.

When he fell asleep, Hoseok went to Jungkook who was staring out of the window.