40 | I Was Tainted Before I Met You

21.10.2022📍

Jungkook walked closer to hug Jimin's small frame. "You are the only one who can be my mate." Jimin cried more hearing him. His concerned voice was warming his aching heart. But he was feeling disgusted by that touch.

"That book... That omega prince... That's me alpha." Jimin spoke up, looking up at Jungkook's face with blurry eyes. Jungkook nodded to affirm his statement and caressed his face. He wiped his tears. Jimin sobbed.

"A bodyguard... he entered that dark place... He..." Jimin again started, with much difficulty given how his throat keeps getting clogged.

Jungkook's eyes softened further. He lowered down to scent him, to make him feel safe and protected. "He what Jimin..." He asked.
"T-Touched m-me... He t-touched me w-wrong..." Jimin admitted.

Somewhere, he was expecting Jungkook's hateful words. But they never came. Hearing it, Jungkook's heart broke into pieces. His chest burned before his alpha instincts got high, and his eyes shone red for a brief moment.

But Jimin's sobbing brought him back. "Jimin... My love... I'm sorry you had to go through all that..."

Jimin cried more. His eyes were red & swollen. Jungkook tightened his arm around him. "You don't hate me?" Jimin asked with wobbly lips. Tears streamed down his face non-stop.

Jungkook calmed himself down and cupped his face. Jimin looks so broken at this moment. Jungkook wiped his tears gently, and shook his face before kissing Jimin's forehead.

"I love you Jimin. Will keep loving you till my last breath." He attached his forehead with him. Jimin closed his eyes. His heart is aching so bad.

"I'm not right for you. I was tainted before I met you..."

"I didn't marry only your body. I married YOU omega. Your heart. Your soul. You."

Jungkook's words break him more. He pulls him in a tight hug. "Your body is turning hot omega. This is not good for your health."

.

Jungkook was able to console Jimin. They were laying on their bed, with Jimin still wrapped in his arms. He keeps getting teary eyed whenever he gets reminded of that vulgar touch. He wants to cut that part off his body.

A sob escapes his mouth that he was stopping for so long. Jungkook made him look up, into his eyes. Jimin's eyes were searching for hatred or disgust in alpha's eyes again, but he didn't find any.

Jungkook wanted to make him feel good. He leaned closer to his eyes, and kissed them both one by one. "What would make you feel good again omega. Please tell me..."

"Make me forget his touch...'

"It keeps disgusting me... I feel like he is still placing his hands all over me... Make me forget his touch... Please..."

Jimin whispered. His eyes were glossy. Jungkook caressed his cheeks. His eyes also became watery. He leaned down to press their lips together. A sob escaped Jimin's mouth again.

He was back at home. Jungkook kissed him, slowly moving his lips over his. His hands worked on un-tieing omega's robe, and his pants. Jimin parted from the kiss abruptly.

Jungkook stopped worried. "Did I hurt you?" He asked with concern. Jimin looked into his eyes. He was just scared for a moment. His eyes turn blurry again and he shakes his head, pulling Jungkook down to his mouth.

Jungkook derives Jimin is afraid. He knows he might feel repulsive even. And so he decides to not cross the limits. He will show him his love.

Jungkook trails his kisses down to Jimin's neck, and takes his time scenting him. He kisses Jimin's shoulder, his chest, and stomach. Jungkook kisses every inch of his body to claim him as his.