20 | Was I Too Rough?

12.09.2022📍

After changing into their night dress, they laid down in bed to sleep peacefully before Jungkook will get busy for another week, as he will have to officially bear the responsibilities of state.

Their night was too long, filled with their love. They could only sleep for 2-3 hours before it was time to wake up. Jimin helped Jungkook get ready in his royal attire. He placed his crown on his head with a proud grin.

Jungkook left their room with a kiss placed on his omega's forehead, his button nose and his lips. Jimin had giggled at that. He didn't know he was going to get this much kisses.

Jungkook needed to hear that melodic giggle before leaving for his busy day, to keep him motivated to finish everything, so that he can go back to his omega as soon as possible.

.

When Jungkook came back after a long day, Jimin was there to take his tiredness away with his existence. Jungkook was grateful for those warm hugs and comforting voice that always greeted him when he came back.

After two or three days though, Jungkook noticed Jimin has been much more warm, the warmth radiating off his body was much more, and Jimin was being extra clingy towards him.

Jimin doesn't know why he feels so restless when he is away from his mate. He feels this intimate desire to stick to him all the time. Today, he was feeling this different feeling in his stomach. He was lying in the bed, curled up.

Jungkook entered the room, and Jimin didn't come to hug him. Instead he heard his groaning. He moved towards the bed, concerned about him. "Omega... Are you alright?"

Jimin couldn't smell Jungkook when he came in the room. Hearing him, he turned to face him, and tried to get up. His body was sweating. "Are you ill?" Jungkook asked concerned, climbing on the bed to support Jimin's attempts to sit straight.

The omega didn't reply anything, and went to sit in Jungkook's lap, hugging him tightly. He placed his nose in alpha's neck. Scenting him unintentionally.

Jungkook has noticed Jimin's scent was sweeter previous some days. Today it's even more addicting. Jimin's body is burning too. This can mean only one thing.

"Jimin... I think you are getting your first heat. Did your omega not give you signals?" Jungkook asked, rubbing his back gently.

Jimin's human side & omega side aren't much in sync. That is the reason he didn't know his omega has healing powers. He didn't know he was in preheat for all this time.

The omega nods "I think that's the reason. I feel constant tearing in my stomach. I feel the need to be with you, in your touch. I want you alpha" Jimin said closing his eyes before crashing his lips on Jungkook's, who immediately responded back.

"Ummm" Jimin whined and Jungkook let him take the lead. He stopped exerting force and let Jimin kiss him the way he wants. Jimin's soft pillowy lips were brushing over his gently, he was nibbling at his bottom lip, kissing the mole underneath.

Jungkook parted his lips, and Jimin sucked on his upper lip until he was content. They parted for air, and Jungkook laid Jimin down before kissing his forehead.

"I need to prepare for your heat..." Jungkook stood up, and went out of his room. He informed his royal advisor, who will postpone any other important activity, while the younger prince Jungwoo will handle state affairs in Jungkook's absence.

Jungkook also told his informant to ask kitchen staff to prepare healthy foods for Jimin, so that he can regain his energy, and also make him cool. He asked for that special flower tea they got from their temple to help Jimin conceive safely.