43 | Little Princess Jeon Hye Jin

27.10.2022📍

"You should feed her now omega. 1st time is important and tough. Do you want me to do anything?" Jungkook asks him. But Jimin is already on his way to untie his robe.

He attaches the baby to his nipple, and almost immediately, the baby starts suckling on it. Jimin smiles again. He coos at the baby, caressing her head.

Jungkook crouches down near the bed, and caresses Jimin's cheek. "You look so attractive like that." He whispers and Jimin blushes. Jungkook chuckles before leaning down to kiss him.

"Alpha... Our baby is suckling, but I'm afraid she is able to draw anything-"

"She did it..." Jimin changed his sentence. Jungkook leaned down to place a kiss on baby's head who was busy suckling on Jimin.

"She's an alpha Jimin. Don't underestimate my little girl's power!" He boasts and Jimin covers his face laughing.

"Are you two going to make a team against me in future?" He asks pouting. Jungkook chuckles again and pecks his lips. "We will make a team and protect our precious omega! Omega Jimin..."

"Alpha... I'm the mom of your child. You don't need to flirt with me!" Jimin says smiling. Jungkook laughs too. "Who's gonna stop me!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After one week of female alpha being born, the Emperor arranged for official ceremony for the baby's birth. The baby was the first ever female alpha born after decades. She was rare. Her eyes were not typical red color of alphas. She has got a purple glint.

Min Kingdom & Kim Kingdom along with others were invited. This was the first inter-kingdom celebration after that unfortunate night in Park Kingdom.

By coincidence, both are related to Jimin. Is this really a coincidence by the way?

King Min has arrived with his son who is the Crown Prince of Min Kingdom, Min Suga. He has got a massive crush on the great healer Prince Jung Hoseok.

King & Queen Kim has also arrived along with the Crown Prince. They all greet the emperor and each other before going to bless the new born baby, who is not yet named.

Jimin & Jungkook were sitting on a stage, with their baby girl in Jimin's lap, who is asleep in such an event. The three are constantly surrounded by people, who come there to bless them all.

Youngest Prince Sohyun is with Prince Jungwoo, getting fiesty to go to baby alpha. But he is being stopped for the sake of other guests honour.

Because the young master had just growled at the first person who tried to pat the baby. Everyone understands his possessiveness.

"Hyung... Let me go... I need to protect her!" He pouts in Jungwoo's arms, fighting with all his strength. He was getting hard to control.

Taehyung saw them both struggling with each other and decided to stop by. "What's the matter youngest brother-in-law of mine."

"Who are you handsome man?" Sohyun replies with a royal accent. Taehyung chuckles internally at his change of behaviour. "I'm your little mom's hyung..."

Sohyun's eyes shine hearing that. "Have you protected my little mom in your life?" He asked. And Taehyung nodded proudly.

"I also need to protect the baby... Let me go Jungwoo Hyung!" And there he goes again.

They finally put him down, and he makes a run to Jimin. "Don't touch her... She is asleep... Heyyyy" he shouted at Jin, who was in the process of taking baby girl in his arms.