45 | My Obsession Is Just You

30.10.2022📍

~EPILOGUE~

"Papa.... Where's mom.... I want my good boy kiss..." Haru says, shifting, and jumping on his tiny feets. He gets energetic the moment he wakes up.

"Come here bunny, mom is coming with Hyejin noona" Jungkook extends his arms, and Haru makes a little run to jump in his embrace. He smiles proudly at succesful landing.

Jungkook smiles and kisses his little nose. Both his babies' nose are on Jimin. Their second baby was born on a sunny day, and that's why they named him Haru. That's Korean for "day", and also a Japanese name that means springtime, sunlight.

Haru was again an alpha. Jimin was growing suspicious about this growing alpha's team in his small family.

Hyejin turned 5 years old a month ago. And Haru will turn 3 years old in just 3 days.

"Appa..." Hyejin runs in the room, climbs on the bed to sit in Jungkook's lap. "My princess..." Jungkook wraps his arm around her, and kisses her nose too.

While Haru jumps from his arms to go in Jimin's arms. Haru is definitely a mama's boy. Jimin kisses Haru's nose for being a good boy, and not crying after waking up.

"Uncle Sohyun is coming back today." Jimin announces, and both the kids clap their hands "Yeahhhhhhh." Sohyun was in Park Kingdom for a year with his brother Jeon Jungwoo. He is coming back for Haru's birthday.

"And Taehyung uncle is coming tomorrow!" Jungkook announces, and they get a louder reaction from both the kids. Jimin & Jungkook chuckle.

Jimin finds Jungkook so attractive when he is with their kids. He looks at him with a smitten smile and feels shy all of a sudden. The alpha has become much stronger over the years, and his appearance only makes him fall harder for him.

Alpha is Gold inside out. Jimin also feels giddy inside as he will be alone with his alpha after a long period of time. Jungkook suddenly looks his way, and that handsome face illuminating under the sunlight does things to his stomach.

He places Haru down on the bed and turns around to go somewhere to hide his blush, but Jungkook stops him by holding his wrist.

"Where are you going Omega... Where is my morning kiss..." Jungkook sensed Jimin's pheromones and intentionally spoke in a deep husky voice.

Jimin's stomach flutters, he looks back at Jungkook with a strange kind of emotion. Where he is totally whipped for his husband.

Jungkook has never asked for a kiss in front of their babies. And so both of them are excitedly looking at their parents to share a kiss.

"Appa is a good boy... Appa should get a kiss..." Hyejin claps her hands, and gets up from Jungkook's lap. "Yess mumma... Papa gets a kiss... Kiss him..." Haru also joins his noona and stands with the headboard.

Jungkook looks at Jimin, smiling teasingly, and pulls him on himself in a swift motion. Jimin gasps. "Alpha... They are too young to be seeing this..." Jimin whispers shyly, trying to get away from Jungkook's hold.

Their faces are too close, and Jungkook still has the nerve to tease poor Jimin when he knows how tender Omegas' hormones are. "I didn't ask you to make out with me in front of them... Just a little peck..." Jungkook too whispers back.

Jimin is a goner for Jungkook's request. He cups his face, and brushes their noses together, tuning out the excited voices of their babies, who are squealing looking at them for god knows what reason.